Aspire UBLR
Your name:  Aspire

Your blacklist ID: 98813

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:200223448

Reason: BRA (85540) - Insult in OOC

Staff member who blacklisted you: Forgee

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

The context was never explained. It was simply a joke. Please refer to a similar case. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=85689

Without knowing the context it is a joke.

I believe if you regard minge as a joke,  retard falls in the same category.

Notice how I sarcastically said OOC before I called the president a retard. That is because I was joking around with him for doing something retarded. I am not going to purposely break a rule.

To summarise as there is no proof on the context in which the message was said you can not say it wasn't a joke and as you claim minge is a joke, retard is too. Innocent until proven guilty, there is a screenshot only which doesn't show the context.
Please don't conclude until I can add my case

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(03-13-2018, 09:54 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Please don't conclude until I can add my case

There is no case from you as you are not involved. Yes you posted the picture. You have no understanding of the context. You are not an admin any more communication will be acknowledged as you back seat admining.
(03-13-2018, 09:55 PM)ItzAspire Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 09:54 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Please don't conclude until I can add my case

There is no case from you as you are not involved. Yes you posted the picture. You have no understanding of the context. You are not an admin any more communication will be acknowledged as you back seat admining.

Aspire, I am very involved as this UBLR is for a PR I made on you at the end of February. I understand the context very well; player disrespect - a breach of rule 1.4

Once again, I am very aware that I am not an admin, I have noticed that. I don't understand your last sentence or what it means, could you re-phrase it?

As for the blacklist at hand, you called the president, Sam I think it was, a "fucking retard" in OOC chat, which is blatant disrespect to another community member and a breach of rule 1.4. The context was not in the format of a joke. Your case cannot be compared to Ethan's as they are very different. Since you roped his PR in to this, then Ethan has the right to post here then.

I would also like to hear Sam's opinion as it is very valuable to this case.

Thank you.

Ethan has no right to reply, this is a ublr. You still have not added anything apart from your opinion. I believe you have replied no facts, you want to get ethan involved to help your side. And you make the claim sam was president. Please show me the evidence to back this up.

I still hold strong on the fact that the context was a joke and you can't prove otherwise.

Tbh you shouldn't be commenting on my ublr and now you say you will get 2 randoms to comment. 
Back seat admin......
(03-13-2018, 10:45 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: Ethan has no right to reply, this is a ublr. You still have not added anything apart from your opinion. I believe you have replied no facts, you want to get ethan involved to help your side. And you make the claim sam was president. Please show me the evidence to back this up.

I still hold strong on the fact that the context was a joke and you can't prove otherwise.

Tbh you shouldn't be commenting on my ublr and now you say you will get 2 randoms to comment. 
Back seat admin......

Well, since you decided to rope his PR into this, Ethan is technically involved. As for opinion and fact, that is merely irrelevant, I have supplied this case with fact with rule 1.4. I said I think Sam was president at the time.

Calling someone a "fucking retard", joke or not is still against rule 1.4.

They aren't "randoms", they are involved.

Oh, and I am in no way backseat administrating.

Thank you.

[Image: skQPNKi.png]

This is clear abuse towards a player, there is absolutely no way to defend this.
There is absolutely nothing that could possibly hint this is a joke.

Denied.