Report on Ethan Bradberry
Name of player: Ethan Bradberry

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:61025599

Time in GMT: 20:10

Server: v5p

Summary: So me and the SRU (Foxirius 6) were making a trade, when we were about to finish it a player called "Sam" "minged" his way up to the President's office where he had a recently hired security guard (Ethan Bradberry).
I had been an undercover officer for the past 3 hours masked with the old rebel outfit, I had not died once.
I proceed to make my way up, the SRU unit was behind me chasing him, I fell down the ladder twice so he was up there already when I arrived with Sam under control and the situation pretty calm.
Keep in mind that Ethan had previous trouble with me when I was undercover and he was just minging about with his bus, he kept me locked in the bus as a Chauffeur trying to kidnap me and got pissed when I didn't take money ínstead of arresting him.
He got pretty angry.
He decided to switch to president's guard while wearing that clothing.
Me, as an officer, and doing my job, everyone knows me for the past 3 hours, he heard me climb up the elevator with the SRU and unlock the door, he still pretends that I am an actual rebel, and when he sees me typing after questioning me he decides to take his chance and kill me.
All he did was act to make it look more smooth, in reality, all he wanted to do was kill me and he had the chance to relieve his anger on me without it seeming like RDM, so he took it.
Not even 10 minutes later he switched jobs and raided the nexus.
This is failure to roleplay properly, revenge random deathmatch, breaking the new life rule (regarding jobs on this case as I'm pretty sure he did not die), general mingery and team killing.
He ruined my roleplay character that had been developed for 3 hours just so that he could RDM me and have his revenge.
He had broken many other rules in this previous session but I did not have my game recorder running at that time unfortunately.

Evidence:

I can upload the full video if needed, but here is the important part.

(Notice his acting after killing me too)

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Right, let me explain my side;

I have began my job as a government worker, keeping the nexus secure. Straight away, I have heard reports that there is going to be a raid. I see you, dressed in rebel clothing with an assault rifle out. I assume that you are the raider, so I attempt to get you to drop your gun. I agree, I didn't give you much time to drop it - but would I take a risk off a potential raider killing me and the vice president, of which it was my job to protect.

When you sent me to prison, I was killed due to being crushed by a jail door while unconscious, and as I was not excused from NLR, the NLR rules applied.

I would also like to discuss these other points you have made in your player report.

Quote:He got pretty angry.

This is completely false and isn't needed in relation to this report, I was not angry that you arrested me.

Quote:Not even 10 minutes later he switched jobs and raided the nexus.

If you have any evidence to backup this completely false claim, please add it. Lying in the courthouse is not allowed.

Quote:This is failure to roleplay properly

I would like to bring up this point, why are you inside the nexus as an undercover unit with your weapon out. This is borderline failRP and you obviously showed no care for your life by running into the nexus with a weapon without appropriate uniform. Undercover units should be doing sting operations, not responding to calls in the nexus.
Quote:he had the chance to relieve his anger on me without it seeming like RDM

Again, I was not angry at you - I genuinely saw you as a threat and opened fire.

I would also like to bring up a rule infraction from your side.

Quote:team killing

There were no obvious indications that you were on my team, you were in uniform and your job colour was green and your job was set to criminal. Out of character, I genuinely thought you had changed jobs to a criminal. 
Quote:9.1 Custom job titles must accurately state what character you intend to roleplay.

Having the job name "Criminal" while you are role playing as an undercover officer is breaking this rule, as you are not role playing as a criminal.
(03-12-2018, 09:32 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: Related Evidence:
I noticed the clip is around the same time I was having a meeting with the vice that gave the pass.

Although ethan is a government worker, he rdmd as a gun dealer.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...6DDC95C4F/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...160BE8AA4/

Check the time on the video and it matches to the time on the screenshots, so he was 100% gun dealer.

I understand he was government worker but in no rp situation does a gun dealer execute on site someone, you were hired to arm the government maybe?? Not to kill people, should have been Citizen with the pass and job name change.

Also violence is always the last resort.  You need to learn.

Gun dealer models changed, I was wearing the father gregori outfit. Stop trying to shove in your opinion where it isn't needed.

EDIT: Oh he deleted it. It's okay Aspire, everybody makes mistakes Cheese
EDIT: Oh, he's put it back up now lmao.
Related Evidence:
I noticed the clip is around the same time I was having a meeting with the vice that gave the pass.

Although ethan is a government worker, he rdmd as a gun dealer.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...6DDC95C4F/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...160BE8AA4/

Check the time on the video and it matches to the time on the screenshots, so he was 100% gun dealer.

I understand he was government worker but in no rp situation does a gun dealer execute on site someone, you were hired to arm the government maybe?? Not to kill people, should have been Citizen with the pass and job name change.

Also violence is always the last resort.  You need to learn.

My reply is needed, you told him he was fail rping his job role, in what situation does a gun dealer who works for the government kill a man on site.

Forgot to add [color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]There is a glitch with new model where they look like the old model, hence why I think he is gun dealer, as he was gun dealer prior to this.[/color]
Quote:so he was 100% gun dealer.

[Image: EwDdwSh.jpg]
Yeah, totally 100 percent.
Ethan was doing his job as a government worker and shot down a man who looked like he had intruded the nexus. Ethan did not RDM you as you had your weapon out, however Ethan will be told to give warnings to suspects before shooting them down. As for the teamkilling part, I would like to bring your attention to rule 9.1:

9.1 Custom job titles must accurately state what character you intend to roleplay.

You can't be an officer with the job title "Criminal" it should be "Undercover Criminal" so take this as a warning for the future.
Denied.
Moved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.