Report: <Aspire>
Name of player: Aspire

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200223448

Time in GMT: 10/3/18 - 12:44 AM

Server: v5p

Summary: Aspire paid the president to demote me from my job, police sergeant. As soon as I was demoted - aspire took the slot. This is borderline power-gaming. As soon as I was demoted, he send me a message saying "Love u" and took my job slot, I feel as Aspire was trying to antagonise me by doing so.

Evidence:

Spoiler :
  [Image: nXBql6J.jpg] [Image: MSALGHp.jpg]

About 30 seconds before this happened you paid the president 10k to demote me. If you check the logs I was demoted for reason, ethan paid me 10k. You then sent me a message saying <3 you.
I did the exact same as you did.
It was a joke, which you did first, it is not powergaming.
(03-11-2018, 08:06 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: About 30 seconds before this happened you paid the president 10k to demote me. If you check the logs I was demoted for reason, ethan paid me 10k. You then sent me a message saying <3 you.

I did it for a valid IC reason, I never did it to steal your job like you did.
(03-11-2018, 08:06 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: About 30 seconds before this happened you paid the president 10k to demote me. If you check the logs I was demoted for reason, ethan paid me 10k. You then sent me a message saying <3 you.

Also by my recollection it wasn't yesterday. It was like 3 days back. But yes please check logs and you will see ethan has manipulated it in a way to get me banned.
(03-11-2018, 08:11 PM)ItzAspire Wrote:

Also by my recollection it wasn't yesterday. It was like 3 days back. But yes please check logs and you will see ethan has manipulated it in a way to get me banned.

Wasn't to steal your job ethan, you admit to doing it. I did it as you did it to me. That is all that matters, you just agreed you did it to me lol
If it wasn't to steal your job, why did I take the job slot immediately after? You blatantly paid to get me demoted so you could take police sergeant. Also, according the my phone, the time is correct.
(03-11-2018, 08:17 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: If it wasn't to steal your job, why did I take the job slot immediately after? You blatantly paid to get me demoted so you could take police sergeant. Also, according the my phone, the time is correct.

Well it wasn't yesterday. And as you did it to me 30 seconds before my intentions were clearly to do what u did to me to u.
You manipulate this to try get me banned, quite sad really.
The evidence clearly shows your confession to doing the exact same to me.
(03-11-2018, 08:22 PM)ItzAspire Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 08:17 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: If it wasn't to steal your job, why did I take the job slot immediately after? You blatantly paid to get me demoted so you could take police sergeant. Also, according the my phone, the time is correct.

Well it wasn't yesterday. And as you did it to me 30 seconds before my intentions were clearly to do what u did to me to u.

You keep saying I've done the "same thing to you", I haven't. I got you demoted for a valid IC reason. I never took your job slot afterwards. As a result, you borderline power-gamed - got me demoted and then took my job slot.

I'm not commenting anymore as I feel we are just going back and forward, until an admin responds.
(03-11-2018, 08:25 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 08:22 PM)ItzAspire Wrote:

You keep saying I've done the "same thing to you", I haven't. I got you demoted for a valid IC reason. I never took your job slot afterwards. As a result, you borderline power-gamed - got me demoted and then took my job slot.

I'm not commenting anymore as I feel we are just going back and forward, until an admin responds.

You did it to me I did it to you, I clearly never did it for your job, you had no ic reason to get me demoted you just wanted to piss me off.
Forgot to add, Ethan paid of the president as I requested ethan was demoted for uncuffing a man I was trying to arrest. The president declined. 5 mins later ethan pays him off to demote me. So I do the same. It makes sense.