General Rickets' AMA
When are we gannin on this night out
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
(03-11-2018, 02:11 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Opinion of me? Smile))

id get banned on the forums for saying that ;D

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Wolven, James
(03-11-2018, 03:52 PM)Richtea Wrote: When are we gannin on this night out

When a find out which daft vagina dinted my car bonnet

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Captain Barry
Who do you think was the worst admin of all time? Smile
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(03-11-2018, 10:10 PM)ryan! Wrote: Who do you think was the worst admin of all time? Smile

I find that there are quite a few admins that in my opinion do not deserve their veteran rank nor did they deserve admin in the first place, to pick one single would be quite different because I’ve had quite a few run ins with different ones for different reasons. Overall at my time here there are two individuals that blow my mind but I think I will deter from mentioning them, they know who they are.

• ryan!
(03-11-2018, 10:23 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 10:10 PM)ryan! Wrote: Who do you think was the worst admin of all time? Smile

I find that there are quite a few admins that in my opinion do not deserve their veteran rank nor did they deserve admin in the first place, to pick one single would be quite different because I’ve had quite a few run ins with different ones for different reasons. Overall at my time here there are two individuals that blow my mind but I think I will deter from mentioning them, they know who they are.

Agreed, #TakeAwayWorldwidecoffeesVeteran
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]

Who do you think was the best admin of all time? Smile
Ummmm so like I was just wondering what it opinion of me is??? Ummm idk uh go easy!

-Tony Two Toes.

____

What brought you back?

You gunna do Lombardi?

Opinion of FL?
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(03-11-2018, 10:26 PM)Fultz Wrote:

Who do you think was the best admin of all time? Smile

Beflok or some guy called Matt

(03-11-2018, 10:26 PM)Falcon Wrote: Ummmm so like I was just wondering what it opinion of me is??? Ummm idk uh go easy!

-Tony Two Toes.

____

What brought you back?

I'm not quite sure to be honest

You gunna do Lombardi?

I think its time I did my own thing.

Opinion of FL?

There is always room for improvement, that is what I aim to do.

• Falcon
What's it like to be the UK's second hardest grafter?
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Richtea's post:
  • DVN