General Rickets' AMA
If you were forced to make changes to the healing system, how would you tackle the "problems" with it?

Also just for the record, dead honest opinion on me?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • James
(03-10-2018, 11:44 AM)ezekiel Wrote: Why do you use a low FOV aimbot on fearless in order to be good at aggressive RP?:

Idk its the one you linked me

Top 5 best currently active aggressive RP'ers on FL?:

I think people underestimate those who they don't know, this is my list in no particular order.

Random
Yonno
Panda
JohnSilver
JackZ

This list does not contain people who medkit spam, they bring a bad light to agroRP and do not deserve mentioning.

The following 6 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Random, Yonno, James, CorieTheNub, Zona, Iraqi Eagle
Opinion on me?
(03-10-2018, 11:45 AM)sebasti161 Wrote: what was your opinion on me when you were admin?
Minge
whats your opinion on me now?
Minge

(03-10-2018, 11:46 AM)Yonno Wrote: If you were forced to make changes to the healing system, how would you tackle the "problems" with it?
I like arnys idea about a PUBG style healing all we can do is try it right? It can always be removed if it proves clunky and bad. Maybe invite some trusted individuals onto a test server to try it a few test raids etc. Thats the only way to tackle it really considering it is a feature as it stands either that or adapt to it.

Also just for the record, dead honest opinion on me?
I think we got along from the start to be fair, good level headed guy, similar to Random in the administrative sense - always fair and not scared to issue punishments where they are due. Just an all round solid bloke really, nibba.

The following 7 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Yonno, Luna, sebasti161, DVN, James, Grape, Iraqi Eagle
(03-10-2018, 11:54 AM)Arny Wrote: Opinion on me?

I feel as though people may underestimate your knowledge of the gamemode. Good RPer and a reasonably good shooter, we haven't played many games outside of gmod but you're a good guy.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Luna
What has been your most exciting moment in the clan world?

Also, opinion on me xx
(03-10-2018, 12:08 PM)Mustang Wrote: What has been your most exciting moment in the clan world?

ACE Industries RP to be honest, it was incredibly uniform, always well organised and everyone listened. Thats good to watch when your plan is executed perfectly.

Also, opinion on me xx

Always held a high reputation within the community even through your few mishaps. Overall sound guy, come back.

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Mustang, Iraqi Eagle
When am I coming up to Newcastle and getting amongst it with my fellow northeastern hunk
(03-10-2018, 12:15 PM)DVN Wrote: When am I coming up to Newcastle and getting amongst it with my fellow northeastern hunk

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE A RECKON ME AWLD CHUM

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • DVN
(03-10-2018, 11:49 AM)General Rickets Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 11:44 AM)ezekiel Wrote: Why do you use a low FOV aimbot on fearless in order to be good at aggressive RP?:

Idk its the one you linked me

Top 5 best currently active aggressive RP'ers on FL?:

I think people underestimate those who they don't know, this is my list in no particular order.

Random
Yonno
Panda
JohnSilver
JackZ

This list does not contain people who medkit spam, they bring a bad light to agroRP and do not deserve mentioning.

idgaf about the list but what you chatijng about medkit spamming bringing a bad light to agroRP? It's a tactic everyone can use and allows people to push people who are in foritied positions thus making it not '''who hides behind the wall wins'.

Baffed