Georgy UBR
Everything said beyond this point is written by Georgy and i am in no way related to the case, Just simply posting it for him as he cannot.

Your name: Georgy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90618078

Your ban ID: 73049 and 72402

Banned by: SnowredWolf and Hitman

Reason: ToS and Distributing RPP for reason "to make these bitches clean up after me"

Involved: Just myself and staff members

Why we should unban you: 
Well first of all i would like to say Hello, it has been a while since i last spoke to all of you.
I sincerely apologise for the damage and trouble i caused the community to go through. I now look back and  honestly think myself an absolute fool for all i used to do for self entertainment. 
I am going be 100% honest in this request as it is my last shot at this community, which was the first Garry's Mod community i truly was committed to, racking up over 2,000 hours in the game and 18 roleplay points on CityRP FL i can admit i messed up and wasn't thinking straight at the time i conducted the actions that led to my bans. 
I have had a long time to think, reflect and understand the mistakes i made and i wish for a second chance to make up for those childish mistakes, this community was part of my life for a solid couple of years and it marked a lot of days and nights that are unforgettable in my life. 
I hope that the community consisting of all the new and old players forgive me for my impulsive actions and immaturity that would never come to pass again if i was given a second chance.

-Georgy.
Greetings Georgy,

I will bring your Unban Request forward to the rest of the team, hope to get you a conclusion as soon as possible.

Random,
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Hello Georgy,

The team has come to a conclusion on your unban request.

We do not believe that you deserve a second chance at Fearless just yet. We appriciate that you want to return to the community, however I am afraid that this UBR will be denied. 

Random,
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]