UBR Perqe
You know the drill, everything mentioned other than these words are Perqe's.

Quote:Your name: Perqe

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104938071

Your ban ID: 73047 and 72934

Banned by: SnowredWolf and Hitman

Reason: Terms of Service

Involved: Can’t remember everyone, it's been a while.

Why we should unban you:

Hello. I’m going to start this UBR off the same way as I have the rest by saying my sincere apologies.

I would personally like to apologize to Soul and his staff team for both matters. The leaking and being staff on a server using a stolen copy of the game mode.

I would also like to apologise to the community as I feel like some of the current players will have a grudge against me for my actions. You have all rights to however, I believe it is time to forgive and forget and simply move on so here I am.

Furthermore, regarding the reasons for my bans. Firstly I will be covering the ToS ban I received from Hitman for what I received for leaking. This is dating back to almost 2 years ago however, what I can remember is a pastebin link was put in the chat of the teamspeak channel I was currently using. So I clicked on the link and seen what it was, it mentioned FL or fearless something around that in the top left in bold, big letters. So because of this I knew it was to do with Fearless. I then jumped onto the forums and went to the discussions forum to post it there thinking that this is where the admins will tell me what it is and what not. Tomo messaged me on Steam basically saying “What are you doing?” he told me that everyone can see the post because it is in a public section of the forum. Before I could even go and delete the forum Tomo had took it down. After he took it down he had a chat with me on steam saying how its not allowed and its considered leaking. Swiftly after our conversation via steam Hitman banned me.

I just want to get the message across to you the staff team that this was a honest mistake it was never done in it with any sort of malicious intent towards the server. It was simply me being an idiot however I have learned to accept responsibility for my actions in the time I have spent away from the server.

Moving on, now let's get this picture in your head. I was banned from the servers for a honest mistake and at the time this had pissed me off as I did not accept it was my fault due to my lack of maturity and responsibility for my own actions. So then out of nowhere George was making a server and I didn't think much of it at first because I was thinking that it's not gonna be any fearless. However, with no server to play on i gave it a go. All the people I met through the experience were super friendly towards me something i didn't really ever have on FL as of my background on the server. Due to this and the fact I was banned from FL I decided to keep playing with them and he eventually gave me staff I can't remember what rank but I had staff for sure.

Once we all find out it was a stolen gamemode and that Fearless were issuing bans for people if they don’t resign from their position. People started to drop like flies. However, if you put yourself in my situation I had no server to go to. I was already banned permanently from FL yet you wanted me to resign. At the time I didn’t think this was very fair as I wouldn't have any server to play on.

Yet again, I would like to apologise for my actions. I would also like to apologise for my behaviour and reputation as a member of the community. Early on when i started playing i was a minge. I was also very toxic towards many people within the community.

However, instead of remembering the bad side of me take a look at the good side. I racked up 700 hours in a short amount of time, I was a daily player and not to mention to countless amounts of RPP I obtained. I had 17RPP within 700 hours and considering I was a “minge” I wouldn't call those stats so bad. Imagine what I am capable of  when i'm not messing around. I have rekindled the fire in my belly to play again due to a couple of my close friends have started playing again. But also, I plan on try to regain all the friendships I lost due to my bans.

All I can do really is promise if you gave me the chance to return on to the Fearless servers I will prove to you that as a person I have changed drastically. It’s been almost 2 years and i’m now in College, studying ICT and Law. With the free time I have I can start putting hours upon hours back into FL.

As Snow also stated in one of my previous UBRs that I never really caused any major harm. I have seen much worse cases where people have been forgiven.

Thanks,

Perqe

Hi Perqe,

I will bring up your case with the team and we will come to a conclusion as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User was warned for posting in the thread without sufficient rights.

Quote:2. You are only allowed to write in an unban request thread when you are:
   a) The banned person
   b) A witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban request

Any other replies like "Use the template." or "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will result in a forum warning.
The reason we don't want everybody to post in the unban threads is because the threads will become an enormous mess.
Hello Perqe,

You will be pleased to hear that we have decided to give you another chance.

Do not take this for granted and ensure you re-read all of the server rules, forums rules and ToS.

Welcome back and play safely.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]