Gralex Unban Request
Your name:Gralex

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:80004949

Your ban ID:79759

Banned by:[FL] Yonno

Reason:Attempting to bypass AFK timer.

Involved:Only me

Why we should unban you: First of all, I'm new i got only 7 hours.I readed rules only 1 time. Now i will do it again 2 times.Ban is also really long for somthing like this.I think it should be for maximum 1 week or even shorter.I promise I will try to not get banned again, and like i said i will read rules again.
Wolven

Hi Gralex,

Attempting to bypass the AFK timer can be considered a very severe "exploit" and is not taken lightly on Fearless.
Normally it would consist of a ban of 3 months, and depending on the player even longer.

Considering the fact that you were new to the community and to the server, I gave you a relatively light punishment which consisted of a 30 days ban. I do appreciate the fact that you claim you will not try to get banned again and that you will read the rules again.

Due to this being your first ever punishment on Fearless, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and I will shorten the ban to 2 weeks. Do not take this for granted, as I hope you take our rules serious and keep them in mind when you play on the servers the next time.

Approved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.