Forest Fires
[Image: Fealess_Dev.png]

Greetings Everyone!
Today we bring to you a long overdue improvement of the fireman job! 
This update consists of the following:

Forest fires
Mother nature has recently acquired the ability to start forest fires around the map. These fires will occur randomly in clusters of trees in various locations around the map. Forest fires have a higher chance of occurring during storms and heavy weather.

Ladders
With the new forest fires towering into some of the tallest trees around the map, firemen have been issued an essential piece of equipment to make their job a whole lot easier! Each Fireman has now been issued with a ladder as part of their starting kit.

Spoiler :
[Image: H09f8Cd.jpg]

Green indicates a suitable location to place the ladder.

Spoiler :
[Image: 7d7cb7471e0e90ddc75f64c32a659115.png]

Red indicates an unsuitable location to place the ladder.

Spoiler :
[Image: 6554f7a1856849a3048d9ecdd1fb3c58.png]

Left click to place the ladder, right click on it to remove it.

Fire improvement
For a long time now, the fire entity has been fairly pitiful. Because of this, the fire entity has been reworked! If you get within a certain radius of a fire entity, it becomes too hot and you begin to lose oxygen. Once your oxygen level reaches 0, you will begin to lose health and eventually die.

[Image: f86681adc096c0bb0a33e1b551a00c8c.png]

Fireman gear improvements
Minor changes to the functionality of the fireman gear have been done. They are the following:

- If you are wearing both the Fireman Mask and the Fireman Oxygen Tank, you will not lose any oxygen when approaching fires. You will also lose health at a slower rate than normal when you walk into, or through, a fire. Both of these fireman items, along with the Fireman Helmet, can still be found on the Market under "Clothing".

Spoiler :
[Image: cae8ff6a95dab575c1f4a8dc822ae278.png] 

- Efficiency of the fire extinguisher has been increased.

Credits: 
Coding the update - Broccoli
Various help - Avgar
Helped testing the update - Tomo, Yonno, Divey
[Image: unknown.png]
Woah that's awesome! Good job lads

Great update, much more for Firemen to do when not on call and making great use of the equipment we have.

Good work guys!
Very good job indeed!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Return of Reebs???

Nice update!
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 11 users Like Link's post:
  • Tomo, DVN, Divey, Broccoli, Random, Janzo 火, Mustang, Lewwings, Luna, Panda, James
Yay I guess
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Nice update! keep up the good work.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Will make the fireman job a lot better! Well done.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
This is actually amazing. Good job.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Excellent work as per usual!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<