Ezekiel's AMA
(03-05-2018, 08:26 PM)Dylann Wrote: am i a bit cool ?

Of course pal
can i have a bit of money from you?

can i be your friend?

why did i block you on steam?

should i unblock you on steam?

does my voice make your penis the big penis?

how old are you?

can i have your credit card number, expiration date and the 3 numbers on the back?

are you homosexual?
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • James
opinion on me
(03-06-2018, 11:59 AM)sebasti161 Wrote: can i have a bit of money from you?

No

can i be your friend?

Who's to say you aren't already

why did i block you on steam?

No idea pal.

should i unblock you on steam?

I honestly do not mind

does my voice make your penis the big penis?

See a doctor buddy

how old are you?

Seventeen.

can i have your credit card number, expiration date and the 3 numbers on the back?

Of course man just PM me

are you homosexual?

Nope
(03-06-2018, 12:06 PM)Frost Wrote: opinion on me

Good lad, but you need to stop acting like a troll.
The following 3 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Wolven, General Rickets, Archer
A trolley is racing toward five men who are tied to the track. Unless the trolley is stopped, it will inevitably kill all five men. You are standing on a footbridge looking down on the unfolding disaster. However, a fat man, a stranger, is standing next to you: if you push him off the bridge, he will topple onto the line and, although he will die, his chunky body will stop the trolley, saving five lives. Would you kill the fat man?
Top 5 most underrated roleplayers on fl?

(03-11-2018, 07:46 PM)Zombie Wrote: A trolley is racing toward five men who are tied to the track. Unless the trolley is stopped, it will inevitably kill all five men. You are standing on a footbridge looking down on the unfolding disaster. However, a fat man, a stranger, is standing next to you: if you push him off the bridge, he will topple onto the line and, although he will die, his chunky body will stop the trolley, saving five lives. Would you kill the fat man?

If i push the fat man i get a murder charge; i am killing somebody. Instead of pushing the fat man i'd try to untie the men but if i couldn't then that's it for them.
(03-11-2018, 09:14 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Top 5 most underrated roleplayers on fl?

In actual RP, everybody who conducts exceptional roleplays is noticed, I don't think anybodys underrated.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Willem de Walrus
(03-11-2018, 09:22 PM)ezekiel Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 07:46 PM)Zombie Wrote: A trolley is racing toward five men who are tied to the track. Unless the trolley is stopped, it will inevitably kill all five men. You are standing on a footbridge looking down on the unfolding disaster. However, a fat man, a stranger, is standing next to you: if you push him off the bridge, he will topple onto the line and, although he will die, his chunky body will stop the trolley, saving five lives. Would you kill the fat man?

If i push the fat man i get a murder charge; i am killing somebody. Instead of pushing the fat man i'd try to untie the men but if i couldn't then that's it for them.

you'd die anyway but ok man
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • JackZ