Government Overhaul
Fair enough, it just intrigued me as you didn't seem to have the same kind of mindset to Rickets' post. But anyway, it's getting off-topic now.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(04-12-2018, 12:00 AM)Divey Wrote: Fair enough, it just intrigued me as you didn't seem to have the same kind of mindset to Rickets' post. But anyway, it's getting off-topic now.

I don't see where calling me out gets you. Moving on, I agree with FULTZ idea to overhaul the government. I had nothing to add or bring up as his points are a stellar example of what needs to be done. I did not quote anyone else's post especially not one that had been developed just like Phantom had.

So whats your point?

Keep me out of your quarrels please.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Fultz
(04-12-2018, 07:40 AM)PhantomSolaris Wrote: I'm not sure what I've done wrong here?

I read your original post, looked through responses and saw one that practically matched my opinion and experience on the matter. Instead of just typing it all out again in my own words I just quoted him and added a small comment below. Is that really an issue? Am I not allowed to just agree with something someone has put?

My god man. You did it again. READ THE DAMN POSTS.

See this post your have right here? It's a cool post. But if you read the comment 3 posts above this GREAT post you would find this post.

Spoiler :
[Image: kOZZsjd.png]

You read that post? You know, the one three above? Its in that spoiler if you want to look at it. Whats in that spoiler you say? A post with the answer to what you just asked? That seems weird? Why would he already have the answer to the question I just asked? Oh I see. He quoted another person in that post. The post three above mine I just made. It is another member of the community bringing up the same issues I just did and that was his answer. CRAZY
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • sebasti161, General Rickets
(04-12-2018, 12:00 AM)Divey Wrote: -Snip-

You make no sense whatsoever by calling out Rickets. You're supposed to encourage this discussion instead of taking cheap shots, my god.

Anywhay, I agree with all of the points stated by the OP. It's great to see there are still threads bringing up valid points and people taking their time to reply with constructive posts.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Fultz, Iraqi Eagle
It wasn't a cheap shot, not once did I criticise him for doing so.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(04-16-2018, 07:48 PM)Divey Wrote: It wasn't a cheap shot, not once did I criticise him for doing so.

Not going to play the yes or no game, you claim it wasn't but the way I see it (and apparently others aswell) it very clearly was, and it's pretty sad.

But let's not continue going more off-topic, the discussion that is going on in this thread is serious and we should not mess that up.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle