Report: Grapefruit
Hello again, Kangashaka.

Regardless of the amount of time I took (which was not long at all, as we both know) I came down to remove it very quickly as I was just outside Nexus when the PM was sent (Nexus Store). The dupe I had which Joe Joe helped me build clearly shows the prop block wasn't intentional and it was just a simple mistake. The reason as to why I did not use the 'Q' menu to remove is that I wanted to come down to see it myself, as it's part of the dupe that clearly needed to be edited if it were accidentally propblocking part of Nexus - Jails Slope. It was only when I exited Nexus - Jails Slope and returned to Nexus Store when I realized that it was that specific prop of the dupe which Joe Joe helped me precision into the ground. There is no 'intentional prop block' going on here, just a simple prop that was precisioned down from my dupe in the Nexus Store that ended up accidentally blocking off a part of jails, which I quickly responded to accordingly remove it. May I also add, the administrators can very easily check the logs as to when the PM was sent and when I came down to remove it. So please do not lie, for your own sake, about me not removing it or that it took me an extended amount of time to remove it.

Have a nice day,
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Report: Grapefruit - by Andrew Juniperfield - 02-26-2018, 05:40 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Grape - 02-26-2018, 05:56 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Andrew Juniperfield - 02-26-2018, 06:03 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Grape - 02-26-2018, 06:16 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Andrew Juniperfield - 02-26-2018, 06:27 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Yonno - 02-26-2018, 07:00 PM