Report: Grapefruit
-POSTING ON BEHALF OF KANGASHAKA/JULIUS-
He does not like being on the forums due to "people hating him", therefor he asked me to post this for him

Name of player: [FL:RP] Grapefruit

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222849592

Time in GMT: Around 17:00 GMT +1

Server: V5P

Summary: You can see in the picture that Grapefruit is blatantly blocking an important path in the nexus jails, with no visible keypad and in an unrealistic manner.
He then waited for a significant time after I contacted him to remove it, leaving me unable to pass into essential parts of the map.

Evidence[Image: HdgRw4e.jpg]
Good evening, Kangashaka.

I had a building at Nexus - Store. Something that the administrator Joe Joe had help me build last night. In fact, it was Joe Joe that helped me put that prop into place. As soon as I have received the PM, I ran straight down into Nexus - Jails Slope to remove it. This could not have taken any less than thirty seconds. If you'd like, we can get an administrator to come onto the server to see the dupe that Joe Joe had helped me build to clarify that it was unknown that the prop penetrated that part of the map. Again, I removed it no more than thirty seconds after you sent me the PM. I am an active and proud member of the community with over one-thousand hours and would never be so stupid to purposefully infringe a commonly known rule such as prop blocking.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
-REPLYING ON BEHALF OF KANGASHAKA-
You came to the nexus jail slope after nearly 2 minutes, when you could just have removed the prop using the prop menu or alternatively use the Z button, which both would have quicker gotten rid of this problem.  The picture speaks for itself.
Hello again, Kangashaka.

Regardless of the amount of time I took (which was not long at all, as we both know) I came down to remove it very quickly as I was just outside Nexus when the PM was sent (Nexus Store). The dupe I had which Joe Joe helped me build clearly shows the prop block wasn't intentional and it was just a simple mistake. The reason as to why I did not use the 'Q' menu to remove is that I wanted to come down to see it myself, as it's part of the dupe that clearly needed to be edited if it were accidentally propblocking part of Nexus - Jails Slope. It was only when I exited Nexus - Jails Slope and returned to Nexus Store when I realized that it was that specific prop of the dupe which Joe Joe helped me precision into the ground. There is no 'intentional prop block' going on here, just a simple prop that was precisioned down from my dupe in the Nexus Store that ended up accidentally blocking off a part of jails, which I quickly responded to accordingly remove it. May I also add, the administrators can very easily check the logs as to when the PM was sent and when I came down to remove it. So please do not lie, for your own sake, about me not removing it or that it took me an extended amount of time to remove it.

Have a nice day,
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
-REPLYING ON BEHALF OF KANGASHAKA-
I did not intend to claim a specific time, I percieved it as being nearly 2 minutes, consequently I stated thats what it was. I could have been wrong which is why I included the word "nearly".
Regardless of the time it took for you to remove it, i was in a hurry to get down to the jails as I was a police sergeant. I found that it dramatically  hindered my ability to carry out the basic roles of my job, if only for a short time, it made me unable to play nonetheless.
This seems a bit too petty for me to issue any punishments.

Grapefruit states he had no ill-intentions and the prop being there was merely a mistake which he tried to fix as soon as possible.

Denied.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.