Police Department - EC:PD
[Image: RaSvrCZX_o.png]

Spoiler :

[Image: DveCEU0a_o.jpg]
[Image: 3IMdzOlZ_o.jpg]
[Image: kN6EcpZL_o.jpg]
[Image: cmzTvREE_o.jpg]
[Image: PlUkCvjj_o.jpg]

It is the mission of the Evo City Police Department to safeguard the lives and property of the people we serve, to reduce the incidence and fear of crime, and to enhance public safety while working with the diverse communities to improve their quality of life. Our mandate is to do so with honour and integrity, while at all times conducting ourselves with the highest ethical standards to maintain public confidence.

Q: What do we offer at the station?
A: Have a crime been committed in front of your eyes and you've got proof, for example, you are able to provide us with all the information regarding the crime so the estimated time to complete an arrest will be quicker. Want to visit a friend in jail and possibly bail the person out, please feel free to contact us at the station.

Q: How do you bring people to the prison?
A: We have a van, where the prisoners will travel in once a crime has been committed, the estimated time to the station will be 5 minutes, then we have a process with an interrogation room which will determine the amount of time in prison depending on the crime. Then the arrested person will spend the amount of time needed in jail.

Q: I want to work in the station as a jail guard or receptionist, how do I sign up?
A: If you want to work with us, you have to approach us at the station and set up a possible meeting.

Q: How many people are available in the station at all times?
A: Minimum two persons will have to be at the station at all times.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

We are a bunch of guys roleplaying and being in charge of the station a few times in a week. We are doing this to enhance passive RP when it comes to arrests and criminality. Feel free to join us whenever you see us available.
The following 12 users Like Kevin's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Zona, Penguin., Grape, Panda, PhantomSolaris, Ethan Bradberry, RockDead69, Spartan_KCT, Lesanka, Ratatoskrr, RoCKy
Can't wait to try this out later! Gonna be good.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
It was lovely to help out! Building this masterpiece was an amazing feeling! I can't wait as BasicallyMental stated above to try it out!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • BasicallyMental
This looks insane! I'd love to take part in this oneday!
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Absolutely amazing, well done.

Can't wait to see what is to come.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Looking good!
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
This sounds awesome! I often spend my time as a Police Interceptor unit and prefer to avoid situations with weapons, opting for a more passive experience.

I like what I see here. Smile
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
The following 1 user Likes PhantomSolaris's post:
  • Zona
Amazing today! The roleplay itself went exceptionally well and it was a very serious roleplay without a lot of minge so I'm happy and I think several areas well
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 3 users Like Zona's post:
  • Penguin., , PhantomSolaris
Great roleplay today, well done to all officers including myself on getting a roleplay point!
Many hours put into this today! Well done all and thank you Kevin for hosting it!
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
The following 2 users Like Penguin.'s post:
  • Zona,
I still had paperwork to finish
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 2 users Like Jeffrey's post:
  • Zona, Penguin.