im back!!!
hey guys my nbame is sebaszti161 you might not know me since ive been gone for so long but i went on a trip a long time ago to a place in germany on the north american continent called kiel its a very long long way away so it took some time but i am back now and im ready to ROLEPLAY GUY6S!!!!!

I LOVE U ALL!!!
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Andrew Juniperfield, Random
Heoillo sibistika! I see here you see vidjo i see yuou jump on admins ear! YOU CLIMB ON ADMINS FEAR! I tell its not problem you just cover yout face, can i help you in any way? I see this as opportonitou for you see help in the dark park. Mejnibi you want dinner with president of Mozambique but not ask him your silf?
Weilcom bak but i hoop you see!
The following 1 user Likes Andrew Juniperfield's post:
  • sebasti161
(02-20-2018, 11:38 AM)Skurkas Lurkas Wrote: Heoillo sibistika! I see here you see vidjo i see yuou jump on admins ear! YOU CLIMB ON ADMINS FEAR! I tell its not problem you just cover yout face, can i help you in any way? I see this as opportonitou for you see help in the dark park. Mejnibi you want dinner with president of Mozambique but not ask him your silf?

can you get me a meeting with the president of mongolia maybe????
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Andrew Juniperfield
(02-20-2018, 11:52 AM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 11:38 AM)Skurkas Lurkas Wrote: Heoillo sibistika! I see here you see vidjo i see yuou jump on admins ear! YOU CLIMB ON ADMINS FEAR! I tell its not problem you just cover yout face, can i help you in any way? I see this as opportonitou for you see help in the dark park. Mejnibi you want dinner with president of Mozambique but not ask him your silf?

Yes in foct, Khaltmaagiin Battulga, grejt frijnd of me, he sit in my knee a lot.
He meeting on tuesday in national buikding of anthem in rossia and jugoslaavia.
He meat a lot of people you go dere you say hi im börkes frend, he will kiss your cheek and give you jobbb
I hope is satis factory in the ear and hta he not kill yor toe with his fungal chin in the box
Maye i can kom two so i see sebasti in flash?
The following 1 user Likes Andrew Juniperfield's post:
  • sebasti161
(02-20-2018, 12:36 PM)Skurkas Lurkas Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 11:52 AM)sebasti161 Wrote:

Yes in foct, Khaltmaagiin Battulga, grejt frijnd of me, he sit in my knee a lot.
He meeting on tuesday in national buikding of anthem in rossia and jugoslaavia.
He meat a lot of people you go dere you say hi im börkes frend, he will kiss your cheek and give you jobbb
I hope is satis factory in the ear and hta he not kill yor toe with his fungal chin in the box
Maye i can kom two so i see sebasti in flash?

yes of course you may come
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Andrew Juniperfield
Closed

Please post this in the correct section here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=80583