Pufitee UBR
Your name: Pufitee

Your ban ID: 79646

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419558917

Reason: Breaking Fear RP after a warning // - Last Chance, Extended by Divey

Staff member who banned you: [FL:T] Lesanka

Reason why you should be unbanned: First off I'd just like to say that I'm so sorry about this. Annoyingly, it all comes down to a misunderstanding.

Basically, what happened was I was hostaged and Aspire (Who has repeatedly bullied me and personally attacked me for seemingly no reason) came face to face with me. Knowing his previous behaviour towards me, I saw his nametag and instantly assumed that he was going to arrest me (In the past he has randomly arrested me without reason).

I ran back upstairs to try and find another officer who wouldn't treat me unfairly at which point he tazed me and said "Why you running there, you're going back to danger?" I explained that I wanted another officer to untie me because of the way he had acted towards me before. Eventually he finally decided to untie me after Lesanka gave me a warning. (at this point I was not under FearRP as his gun was not pointed at me).  I said "Okay cya I'm getting out of here" then he tazed me and said "You're under arrest for running away from a crime scene". Obviously, I was extremely confused by this? I had done nothing wrong and for that reason I  tried to run away which was when Lesanka pulled me back in and said that she was going to have to ban me. I understood but I really regret running away, I just assumed that since he was breaking the rules by arresting me without reason - I did not have to follow his orders. It was my mistake and I promise that now having learned this is not the case, it will never happen again.
Directly Involved: This was witnessed by lesanka you broke fear rp. You ran upstairs back to your friends who hostaged you, one of our officers heard them through your mic in a third party conversation. I got you out of harm, you were told simple instructions, you did not comply and broke fear rp, lesanka swoops in and you get warned, then I tell you not to move, you stop moving, I switch to my cuffs which is still fear rp and you run away, I pull out the gun and you still run in which I tazer you and lesanka swoops in. This is a clear case of fear rp. You were detained at the start to be questioned regarding your reasoning for running up the top back to your captors, in my mind you wanted the polices blood and it was a plot, this is all ic. There is no debate you are guilty and lesanka witnessed it clear as day. Now you say I bully you? You kept spamming signs up in town for hours saying capone is a scam to ruin my rp next door. You do not belong on the server.
(02-19-2018, 09:18 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: Directly Involved: This was witnessed by lesanka you broke fear rp. You ran upstairs back to your friends who hostaged you, one of our officers heard them through your mic in a third party conversation. I got you out of harm, you were told simple instructions, you did not comply and broke fear rp, lesanka swoops in and you get warned, then I tell you not to move, you stop moving, I switch to my cuffs which is still fear rp and you run away, I pull out the gun and you still run in which I tazer you and lesanka swoops in. This is a clear case of fear rp. You were detained at the start to be questioned regarding your reasoning for running up the top back to your captors, in my mind you wanted the polices blood and it was a plot, this is all ic. There is no debate you are guilty and lesanka witnessed it clear as day. Now you say I bully you? You kept spamming signs up in town for hours saying capone is a scam to ruin my rp next door. You do not belong on the server.

To add lesanka witnessed you doing this, what you wrote is not even accurate, you were not banned for running for the first or second time but in fact the third time which was all seen, how do you think you can lie your way out when witnessed by lesanka? You ignored her being very nice with you. I didn't powergame, I simply did what any officer would of done. I am sorry you have personal issues with me, but sometimes in life you have to answer for the things you do wrong.
Hi Pufitee,

I'm sorry that you were banned and I truly hope that you learn from this experience, I also appreciate your sincerity regarding the issue. I have spoken to Lesanka regarding this punishment and as you can see I am also the one who extended it. Misunderstanding or not, this was a rule that you had indeed broken and the staff member was in their full right to issue a punishment, I am afraid it would not make sense for me to remove the ban at the moment. It is also stated in the UBR rules: Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules.

I am denying the UBR based on this fact.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]