Wolven UBR
Your name: [FLRP] Wolven

Your SteamID: 
[b]STEAM_0:1:121483633
[/b]

Your ban ID: 79657

Banned by: [FL:T] Forgee

Reason: Shooting teammates |Fail RP - Should know alot better | Last Chance - Extended by Joe Joe

Involved: Frost.

Why we should unban you:
To start off with, how is shooting at an armed vehicle physically shooting at teammates and trying to kill them?
Next, I was parking my swat van and I got out to holster my weapon but I shot a bullet at frost, just 1 bullet whilst holstering, as soon as I misfired this one bullet accidentally my game lagged, I'm not sure how many bullets were fired after this but after asking frost, only 1 bullet was fired. Frost was in his swat van which confuses him because I know I cannot kill him and I didn't kill him and I'm not sure why a ban was handed out for miss firing one bullet?

I can comment more if needed but that's all I have to say for now.
Wolven

Hello Wolven,

[Image: 1c76fb22b6db2512997ce6932d13c70f.png]

This video clearly shows you unloading multiple rounds into the car. Lying in the courthouse is taken very seriously, as you can clearly see you did NOT shoot 1 bullet.

Please can you explain to me why you think it was appropriate to shoot a teammate on mainstreet like that?
Hello Forgee, When you say that I was fucking around in the swat vans, all I was doing was parking.

For the bullet, at 12seconds in your recording, the game freezes a bit, but for me, my computer freezes for like 2 seconds. I hope you can see where I am coming from with this and I can tell you that I am not lying. People's games do this when they lag. I've tried holstering my weapon before and firing 1 bullet but at the same time lag and shoots more than one bullet and this is what happened. Right it looks like I did it on purpose but we had so many calls in for that period of time and I believe this resulting in a ban was a bit too far and a blacklisted should've been the most.

Just to add, we were called to a raid at Wilshire house and we've raided it before and didn't need 2 swat vans, so when I tried holstering near frosts van I shot it, I thought nothing of it. He told me it would be better to take 2, so I went to mine and you picked me up. Hope this adds to the case a bit more.
Wolven

(02-19-2018, 08:16 PM)Wolven Wrote: Hello Forgee, When you say that I was freaking around in the swat vans, all I was doing was parking.

For the bullet, at 12seconds in your recording, the game freezes a bit, but for me, my computer freezes for like 2 seconds. I hope you can see where I am coming from with this and I can tell you that I am not lying. People's games do this when they lag. I've tried holstering my weapon before and firing 1 bullet but at the same time lag and shoots more than one bullet and this is what happened. Right it looks like i did it on purpose but we had so many calls in for that period of time and I believe this resulting in a ban was a bit too far and a blacklisted should've been the most.

During the sit regarding the situation you told me a different story, not once did you mention any "Lag" that caused you to shoot. Instead you told me how Frost was being a "Melon" and that he was ok with you shooting him. Here are 3 extracts from the logs that prove this.

[19:34:11] [FL:RP] Wolven (STEAM_0:1:121483633) said: ./ /I know i should but frost is just being that melon

[19:33:53] [FL:RP] Wolven (STEAM_0:1:121483633) said: .// soryr for that. XD. frost kept reversing. it gets annoying.

[19:36:10] [FL:RP] Wolven (STEAM_0:1:121483633) said: .// Forgee, i apologize for the ramming but frost is ok with what i had.
[19:36:15] 
[FL:RP] Wolven (STEAM_0:1:121483633)said: .// did
Forgee, I thought you picked me up for us ramming each other whilst parking. Which in my LOOC I said, "Frost is being a melon" which is why I said that because I thought the sit was about the ramming, not me accidentally shooting frost. I didn't need to say I lagged because I thought the sit was for the ramming. I have told you my story in my last post but you have now said I am trying to change the story. After I noticed what the ban reason was, I then gathered that what I did was a mistake and indeed I lagged and wasn't on purpose.
Wolven

(02-19-2018, 09:06 PM)Wolven Wrote: Forgee, I thought you picked me up for us ramming each other whilst parking. Which in my LOOC I said, "Frost is being a melon" which is why I said that because I thought the sit was about the ramming, not me accidentally shooting frost. I didn't need to say I lagged because I thought the sit was for the ramming. I have told you my story in my last post but you have now said I am trying to change the story. After I noticed what the ban reason was, I then gathered that what I did was a mistake and indeed I lagged and wasn't on purpose.

I find this hard to believe, I picked you up seconds after you began shooting. Why would you think it would be about ramming when clearly a more severe rule breakage had just occurred seconds before.
Forgee, me getting back into my swat van happened so quickly for me after the lag. You finding it hard to believe is your opinion but that is the truth. I didn't know you were spectating us for roughly 3 hours, is that what you said? But as I said, I thought the Admin Situation was for the ramming, [19:36:10] [FL:RP] Wolven (STEAM_0:1:121483633) said: .// Forgee, i apologize for the ramming
Wolven

I believe it was quite clear what the intention of the admin sit was, as this is going around in circles I will await a response from a Super-Admin.
You think I knew what the admin sit was about, after me even putting [19:36:10] [FL:RP] Wolven (STEAM_0:1:121483633) said: .// Forgee, i apologize for the ramming. I mean, your point doesn't add up. Yes, we will wait for the Super Admins verdict.
Wolven

-| Approved |-

After numerous discussions with both parties and within the team we have concluded that your ban will be lifted. However this does not mean that you are off the hock. Due to the relative severity of said rule breakage and the amount of hours, experience and similar rule breakages you have committed on the server we deem fit that you are issued a blacklist from 'Weapons' and 'SRU' for a specific time. However we would like to inform you that lying in the courthouse is a serious offence and therefore I believe you deserve a forum punishment for that as well.

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<