UBR Rudy
Your name: Rudy

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:66058450[/b]

Your ban ID: 72914

Banned by: Generation

Reason: FailRP // As per last chance, Extended by Hitman

Involved: Dont know anymore

Why we should unban you: the ban itself was more than a year i made a UBR 8 months ago and awestruck told me to wait 8 months its been 8 months now, would like to come back playing again ive also seen much old people come back
ive changed much in the past i know i have been toxic and disrespectful when i played on the server im sorry for this.
when i look back on the bans I've had, i think to myself how could i be so toxic

https://gyazo.com/d12b5cb76417e3ea0e6db6e9384a917c[url=https://gyazo.com/d12b5cb76417e3ea0e6db6e9384a917c][/url]
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
Hi Rudy,

I will ask Generation to leave a comment here and then we will begin some internal discussions.

Your continued patience is appreciated.
Generation is unfortunately unavailable to provide a comment at the moment.

This will be discussed internally and we will have a conclusion for you very soon.
(02-25-2018, 12:01 PM)DVN Wrote: Generation is unfortunately unavailable to provide a comment at the moment.

This will be discussed internally and we will have a conclusion for you very soon.

Hello DVN, Others...

i know i have not put so much effort in this unban request this is mainly the reason that i dont know how to fluently write english
i could have asked someone to help me with this unban request but than it would have not felt good of me being really sorry

i have failrped much when i played on the server but it was not really meaned to do so it was just the stupid Rudy that was not thinking if it was right or it was good like i remember one ban it was when Tomo had a rp on v2d and i kept jumping over the fence when tomo told me 2 times to not do it but i kept doing it

if i get another chance i will tell u that you will not see the old Rudy but a grownup Rudy
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
Accepted

Concluding notes

Hi Rudy, me and the team have decided to give you another chance since you have served enough time on your current ban. Please bare in mind that you're being unbanned and will be placed on your last chance. Your last chance can be appealed to be removed in 6 months from today, in the meantime if you're punished during this time you will receive another long ban.

Please think carefully about your decisions and re-familiarise yourself with our rules to prevent this from happening.