[Solved] Weird model for pump shotgun
This isn't really server related by I have this weird reskin for pump shotgun and I want to remove it, can anyone help me out?

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Hello Gugazuga,

The image you have posted does not work, mind reuploading it so we can see where it may have come from?
Done.
(02-17-2018, 07:32 PM)Create Wrote: Hello Gugazuga,

The image you have posted does not work, mind reuploading it so we can see where it may have come from?

Done. Thanks for pointing it out.
I had this problem awhile ago, I uninstalled every single mod I had except the FL addons.
Question 
hello is this still a problem? if not can you please say 

if it is still a problem the best thing I can say that you may be getting a different skin from another server addons pack

Recommend making sure download all the content from fearlessrp.net > Downloads. As well as CS:S and Half-Life 2 ep 1 and 2. 
Also, ensure that you have the steam addons which can be found here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=75148

try uninstalling all addons apart from Fearlessrp addons 

if still not working please get back to us
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
I suggest removing all your addons and reinstalling the FL ones located in the download tab at the top.
Like Forgee said, I also had this issue, it was mainly caused by playing on another server and the skin being changed, I removed all my addons in the addons folder and downloaded the FL content, hope this helped somewhat.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Will do, thanks guys
Hey gugazuga, 

Please respond to the thread as it has been nearly two weeks since your last response, we would like to hear an update on your issue.
If you don't respond to this thread within the next day, me or another member of the team is going to have to close this thread and move it to the archive.

Regards,
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
No response given from thread owner in two weeks. Thread closed and moved to archive.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator