RIP DAFY
Dafy my bae, I hope you will get a good future.
Well Dafster, can’t say I didn’t see this coming.

I’ll see ya around, I guess.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
One of the most immature and mingy players I’ve seen. Good riddance, see you never.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 3 users Like Archer's post:
  • Lewwings, Willem de Walrus, Self
Cheers Predator..
You know what. Whoever I annoyed im sorry, when I come on i will play properly and i wont minge.

Love the name Tomo "dafie" Ahahaha
(02-19-2018, 02:44 PM)Dafy Wrote: "Well hopefully your balls have dropped once you're unbanned and you can start to act mature. Have fun in the meantime."
and that inst immature?
If i commented that on someones Goodbye thread i would get a warn? How come you get away with it,
Honestly I took that dude. That shit hit me right in the feels. That isn't a nice thing to say.

Thanks for freaking up my mood.

Complete and utter dickhead.

I think Eee's point is proven and valid lmao
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Lewwings, Archer
(02-19-2018, 09:40 PM)Dafy Wrote: Cheers Predator..
You know what. Whoever I annoyed im sorry, when I come on i will play properly and i wont minge.

Love the name Tomo "dafie" Ahahaha

Naw, I want u to come back and beat them dirty scum bag prisoners for breaking da damn law!

Again, goodbye my pal. It’s honestly been great having you within the community even though you may of broken a few rules, you still cheered me up when I was upset. I also hope we do not have another argument on steam and have to end up removing you because you were nice and the way you were towards me in the argument was completely out of character of the real you. You’re not a dick, you’re a friend who likes to cheer peoples mood.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Appreciated Jeff.
Dafy you disabled toolbox, I hope to see more of you now you have unsubscribed from FL.
Ripspect

Thanks for the entertaining evenings, you where a great laugh.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
No probs finn
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Necroposting
Dang dude this was cute