RIP DAFY
(02-17-2018, 09:18 AM)Dafy Wrote: It has been awesome playing with you all, but I recently got a perm ban from fearless.

I couldn’t of asked for a better way to end my time at fearless. Honestly shooting up that wedding was freaking lit.

Thanks to these ugly bastards for loving me;
- Woven 
- Frost 
- Jeff 
- Desastro
- Dafy
- Dafy
- Dafy 
- Kyle

If you want to talk to me you can add me on steam.
Goodbye.
Absolute legend I fucking love this guy stay safe bro please speak soon
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Dafy
See you in a bit bro. Keep safe
The following 1 user Likes Dafy's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
K
(02-19-2018, 02:38 PM)Eeee394 Wrote:
(02-19-2018, 12:52 PM)Dafy Wrote: Razz I didnt record it, But imagine this.

Dafy is a corleone with a AK on his back and a molotov in hand. Dafy throws a molotov onto a crowd, Whips out the ak and shoots alot of people (including the slutty president)
He then dies. Dips and hits about 5-6 people in a lambo on nexus front causing alot of deaths and blamed it on a prop pusher and avoided arrest.
10 minutes later joe joe flys me in the air and i told him what i did. which was killing prisoners and shooting up a wedding.
Dafy then gets banned.
Dafy then DA's because im a freaking idiot.

I really think alot of people disliked me in this community but fuck it...
Cheers rat.

At least they do now after this stunt of yours. So freaking immature of you to leave in this way, I am quite dissapointed of you, and really thought better of you. 

Well hopefully your balls have dropped once you're unbanned and you can start to act mature. Have fun in the meantime.

Very contradictory is this not Administrator Eeee maybe you should choose your words wisely and be a better role model for the community you should not be disrespecting players unprovoked. Do not expect anything else.

OT: Love you Dafy stay safe play with you again sometime.

-Removed by Steven8ken
You seemed like a helpful player who wanted to keep the minges at bay from FL, and yet you've turned into one yourself.

You've lost my respect from this and even DA'd in an attempt to avoid a ban, thus getting your ban extended and your alt perm'd. What a shitty way to go.

Hope you enjoy your tarnished legacy as that's all that remains.

Goodbye.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

If I am honest with you lewwings, I really couldn't give 2 shits about you're so called respect.
Barely talked to you and all you did was cry when things didn't go you're way.
I have the people i will stick with and you are not one of them.

You are the type of person i wont talk to you sound like such a asshole.

I am helpful and if someone asked me for help i will still help them. Banned or not.
(02-19-2018, 05:22 PM)Dafy Wrote: If I am honest with you lewwings, I really couldn't give 2 shits about you're so called respect.

You don't have to. I'm just stating my opinion on your recent events.

Barely talked to you and all you did was cry when things didn't go you're way.

I've had a few encounters with you, maybe too little to form a real opinion on you. Also, when have I cried when things didn't go my way? I'm rather sarcastic, are you sure that you didn't mistake my sarcasm for seriousness?

I have the people i will stick with and you are not one of them.

Fine by me.

You are the type of person i wont talk to you sound like such a ***.

Sorry if I came out that way but I'm entitled to an opinion and right to post here. Also, the "***" part at the end of your sentence better not be a certain degrading slur that has 3 letters and starts with "F", as that is really low, immature and insulting of you.

I am helpful and if someone asked me for help i will still help them. Banned or not.

I meant helpful FL-wise by making PRs and helping keep the server clean through that. 

Again, goodbye, and maybe clean up your attitude in the meantime.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

my attitude is clean
bye dafie
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Dafy
donut
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Dafy
Let's keep this on topic and not turn it into a flame war please.

OT: Goodbye Dafy
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Dafy