Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
Brilliant
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Alright then
I really don't understand this, but looks good..

Smile
I mean fair enough for coming out and saying all this? But you’ve really only stated minor things that the whole community knew already as well as pick out the easy subjects to look good with. Avoiding things that I know for a fact a majority of us put, which isn’t transparency.

You’ve also said survey results with development, but the suggestions were open at that point, so isn’t that a lie?
That’s my opinion.
(02-16-2018, 11:59 PM)Falc Wrote: I mean fair enough for coming out and saying all this? But you’ve really only stated minor things that the whole community knew already as well as pick out the easy subjects to look good with. Avoiding things that I know for a fact a majority of us put, which isn’t transparency.

You’ve also said survey results with development, but the suggestions were open at that point, so isn’t that a lie?
That’s my opinion.
This was mainly for clarification - Most of the survey are things such as, what people think of staff members, what people want to see developed - All of which were given to the necessary people, there would be no point in listing everyone suggestions.

As for your question, I don't understand your wording here - But the suggestions forum was closed after the survey which was something people wanted, as well as it making sense for us to get through the suggestions we already have to get more outcome out of the ones that already exist.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
So just to verify this means that Fearless will not only focuses development on passive roleplay and accuatly consider aggresive roleplay. If so that is great!
(02-17-2018, 12:17 AM)Divey Wrote:
(02-16-2018, 11:59 PM)Falc Wrote: I mean fair enough for coming out and saying all this? But you’ve really only stated minor things that the whole community knew already as well as pick out the easy subjects to look good with. Avoiding things that I know for a fact a majority of us put, which isn’t transparency.

That’s my opinion.
This was mainly for clarification - Most of the survey are things such as, what people think of staff members, what people want to see developed - All of which were given to the necessary people, there would be no point in listing everyone suggestions.

As for your question, I don't understand your wording here - But the suggestions forum was closed after the survey which was something people wanted, as well as it making sense for us to get through the suggestions we already have to get more outcome out of the ones that already exist.

That’s fair enough then, I see your point, publicly shaming staff isn’t he way forward so I agree. 

Oh right, I’ve completely misread that in that sense, so I understand that more now, I’m at fault.

In this case, I’m glad you guys have published to the extent you have, hopefully this proves to be a big step into the right direction.
The following 4 users Like Falc's post:
  • Divey, JackZ, Awestruck, DVN