Julern's unbanRequest
Your name:Julern

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:146617242

Your ban ID:79611

Banned by:Kevin Ramsey

Reason:Fail Rp.

Involved:Me,Jeff

[b]Why we should unban you: Me and jeff was inside hospital so i was kidding with the doctors i was gonna steal him, i took him around the hostital for a walk and threw him on the roof to joke with him, i didn't know he was gonna go so far on the roof, the roof was 1m high so its Clearly Possible IRL.[/b]
[Image: gn3iiwj]
Hello,

Reason for your ban is stated as Fail RP, because -

One does not simply walk into a crowded hospital, "steal" a man in a wheelchair on the hospital as well as throwing him on the hospital roof outside.

Him being your friend is an out of character situation, and to be precise, it is not realistic to throw a man in a wheelchair on a building. There's always a limit when "joking" around and you went past that limit. Therefore you got punished.
I Never ¨stole¨ him, i took him around the hospital for a walk, And We're friends IC to, it was a joke its 100% Possible IRL, I Didn't even get a warning or the Chance to talk with you, just straight up Ban.
(02-14-2018, 11:37 AM)Julern Wrote: I Never ¨stole¨ him, i took him around the hospital for a walk, And We're friends IC to, it was a joke its 100% Possible IRL, I Didn't even get a warning or the Chance to talk with you, just straight up Ban.

You got told several times by other people, especially the people in-charge of the hospital. 

This was not the first time I had you under the Fail RP rule, you pulled the prop at the "Lucky 8", ruining the roulette, and you were in another situation about the same reason stated in the ban.
I've Never Got Told By Other People, btw how could i know it was possible to drag that prop at Lucky 8.
Julern you were lucky you were not punished sooner, me and multiple admins witnessed you walking down the road  with the wheelchair flailing it about, as kevin has already said there is a limit to a joke and you’ve pushed it way too far.
witnessed it? Kevin was the only admin on.
I was the one who called the admin when you were flying down the main street in your wheelchair. It was really mingy hence why you were warned by Kevin for this. SO yea, Forgee is right, many people witnessed you FailRP
Wolven

-| Denied |-

Clearly your actions were very wreckless of someone with so much experience. There would be no real reason for someone to be launching wheelchairs with people in them especially after being warned for a similar situation. First hand I have seen some of your ways in the past and we want you to change, however if you don't punishments like this must be given. We hope you take this punishment as a way to help you change. We do not punish to be horrible only to help you learn how to play here and the actions that you took part in are not something we wish to encourage among roleplayers.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<