Unban request - Kahjo
Posting on behalf of Kahjo

Thank you for your reply, Awestruck.

If I were to get unbanned from the servers, I would prove you that I have changed by assuring you and the rest of the staff team that I will not do the same mistake that I did to get this current ban, by being salty, then getting angry, then doing stupid stuff while I am angry. I would love to somehow show that I am not that same salty angry kid that I was back 1+ year ago. In this time I have spent 500h and got positive reputation on another community.

I have learnt after this ban, that my anger management was bad back then, now it's improved, and I do not get as salty as easy as back then, if I do, I take a breather from the server and return later with better mood and forget the shit that happened, so I don't go on salty and angry and do stupid shit and get into a big soup like this. I still regret what I made back then, and I did not think about the big consequenses that would happen of my things that I did. I will from now on, think before I act, I will think about the consequenses before I do something that could hurt someone.

I appreciate your time that you take to read my unban application, and to think about it. I would also like to give Jonas a personal apology about everything that I have done to hurt him, and his feelings.

- kahjo

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - Kahjo - by Karpooo - 02-13-2018, 09:34 AM
RE: Unban request - Kahjo - by Awestruck - 02-14-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Unban request - Kahjo - by Jonas - 02-15-2018, 02:27 AM
RE: Unban request - Kahjo - by Karpooo - 02-15-2018, 10:02 AM
RE: Unban request - Kahjo - by Jonas - 02-15-2018, 12:26 PM
RE: Unban request - Kahjo - by Awestruck - 02-21-2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Unban request - Kahjo - by Jompe - 02-22-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: Unban request - Kahjo - by Awestruck - 02-28-2018, 05:30 PM