Banned while A.F.K.
[FL:RP] THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!

STEAM_0:0:43095360 (wrong steamid, edited by temar)

Banned By Toby@Selling MC Servers!

Server was on rp_Evocity_V2d

The only people that were involved was just me, and toby.

"O a minge abusing the chair and failRP'ing, why should I unban this minge?" is what your probably thinking, the admin must have thought I was not responding to ignore talking to him or for some other reason, that sir is wrong, you see, my parents are very strick, and they were yelling for me to go downstairs and bring wood up from the basement for the firestove ( if you are in the server and i am president, you might see may broadcast that I have to go AFK to bring wood up, well in this case I had too. I was doing an secret goverment rp and was showing off "Secret Technology that was being discovered" and I figured "O while I have to bring wood up from downstairs, ill float around showing this technology that we have discovered then I will come back, get off the chair, and show the president the alien ragdoll that i asked an admin to spawn that we "found" and continue," well as I was gone, toby must have saw me, tried to talk to me, then since I never responded, banned me for using the chair and for FailRP with the chair, if im AFK then I cannot talk to try to not get banned which is unfair and thats why I should be unbanned. If you read this, thank you for reading this and considering unbanning me if you do.

P.S. Soul, you should open a third server or increase the amount of people that can be on the servers and enjoy all of the Fearless fun.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned.

- Nudelholz
Unban request Denied due to the fact, you were useing the chair which has been put to zero-gravity and flying arround the map in it.

- Denied