Julern Ban Removal
Your name:Julern

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:146617242

Your ban ID:78905

Banned by:Jonas

Reason: Fear rp

Involved:Jonas and Me

[b]Why we should unban you:I was Lagging While Driving Down Main Street, i Ran over a Guy so i jumped out to call paramedic, lots of SRU and Police Surounded me, i got conection error but i could still hear Players, Everything became invisible when i got conection problem, Jonas was talking to me i tried to explain that i was lagging, i don't have evidence because i didn't have Shadowplay at that time, i was lagging, couldn't Move, i think this is Pretty unfair.[/b]
[Image: gn3iiwj]
Hi Julern,

Thanks for making the Unban Request. However I am quite intrigued to see you make this UBR seeing as it goes against one of the UBR Rules stating:

"You may only appeal a ban up to a month after the bans expiration date. Past that, most knowledge of the situation is either lost
or tainted, so the final conclusion will be that everything in the ban reason is factual after a month beyond expiration. The only exception to this is if you have clear evidence to prove your innocence."

So in context do that do you have any additional 'evidence' that could assist with this seeing as you decided to make the UBR after the Staff member who banned you resigned instead of posting it will they were still available during the expiration time, seeing as the month expiration date for said ban was 3 months ago.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I Don't have evidence, didn't have Shadowplay at that time, Ask Jonas, i was lagging, it was 100% not my fault
Hi Julern,

Thanks for the reply but however lagging isn't our fault and you can be punished for it. If you were lagging as you said you were Jonas may have been lenient however I have seen your past with FearRP breakage and I've heard you and many others use 'Lagging' as a common excuse and I do not believe it. I will try and contact Jonas.

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

Hello,

From what I remember, you could perfectly fine drive down Main street and CDM someone, whilst also moving and being responsive under FearRP, however, you chose to break it. I simply did not believe a word you said about you lagging. I do not think you deserve to have this ban shortened or removed as it was your own fault. I will say that I do not believe your story, and it did not look like any lag had occurred to you.

That's just my opinion on it, it's up to the staff team to decide the conclusion.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Im Not Lying, why would i post an Unban Removal if its not true, on my screen i didn't walk, i was completley frozen but i could hear people, thats all i heard. and no i didn't drive perfectly fine, i was backlagging, didn't see the road, all the players plus cars got invisible when i jumped out to call paramedic.
-| Denied |-

Due to your lack of evidence, further supported by the fact that it has been over 3 months since you the ban expired and the issue that myself and the banning administrator believe that you are lying as it hasn't been the first time you have done something like this and made up some obscure excuse your Unban Request has been denied.

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe

Actually denied now.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.