Sleep Paralysis
After searching some movies about this I know what you mean and yes I had this much when I was like 8 years old: it just is strange and yes it is scary I wanted to scream when I had it only the sound didn't come out my mouth, I also expirienced that my body was like flying and damn the flying part felt very nice, its just strange......
The dream world remains a mystery.
(01-07-2012, 07:25 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 07:16 PM)Jan Wrote: Never expierienced myself, only thing I got is that if I'm asleep like 5 mins suddently it's like your falling; anyone else got that?

I can do that deliberately. I can 'fly' everywhere and in any direction, yet I don't enter a dream world.

Yerh I can get OBE's everytime I want too, Its just getting the right technique.

I can lucid dream too tho
When I was little, 4-8, I used to have dreams of hell. Well basically there would be a corridor, and Middle of the corridor a door, and at the end of it a door, both leading to a large red room with a massive fist-like figure going back and forward that would make devistatingly loud noises, then in the corridor it was white, and there would be a table with some sort of figure sitting at it. As unscary as it sounds, I was actually so frightened that I would cry. I would get it 1-2 times a week and I would always wake up in the early hours.

There is more detail but not much that I can remember, all I know is that it was scary, and was hell-like.
[Image: source.gif]
yeah, thats so true. all the time when you get sleep paralysis it usally has something to do with hell X:=(
I remember when I was around 8-10 I think this happened to me, I was fully aware I was awake but I couldn't move, I saw Black and white squared walls and my head felt like it was spinning round but I was looking straight ahead, My head felt like It was being crushed and I was really really Hot... Worse feeling I've had
I've had a scary lucid dream but that's it.

I woke up and walked out of my room, and all of a sudden the floor started becoming slippery (Even though I have carpet..) and so did the stairs, I slipped down to the stairs and slowly went down them, then when I got to the bottom and tried running back up, they vanished (The stairs). And through my kitchen a massive monster would come running at me and that's where it usually ended.

Once, I managed to escape the slippery hallway before going onto the stairs and got in my mums room, where I sat in the middle of the bed and these squid like creatures crawled out from under her bed and jumped at me, but no one could hear me -- (Sadface).

BUT, once I tried to control the dream despite knowing I could, and I turned it into me getting ice cream with the monster...I was 6...

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Sounds ... Really.. F*cking. Scary ....

I hope I'll never get that.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]