PR ETHAN AND POLAR
Name of players: Ethan Bradberry, Polar Bear Is Comfort

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:61025599 Disregard Polar as already punished 

Time in GMT: 21:45

Server: v5p

Summary: Well where to begin, ethan intentionally cdm me, he had no reason to be driving at high speeds around the corner, I insulted him ic and he said take it back, I said no I will not so he cdm me as you can see in the video, his friend then picks me up and starts swinging me around like that mighty ban hammer you have. I believe ethan has shown on numerous occasions his only intention is to destroy the community, he constantly calls the server shit so his cdm shows he does not respect the rules. Do with him as you will. As for his friend well he has like 30 hours and clearly just felt like mucking about. I would like to point out that an admin chose not to sit ethan for this even after he saw it. Oh and to add at the end, he did not call a paramedic which if he accidentally hit me he would of done.

Pre warning turn down volume as I do scream Smile

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRb42Tz3...e=youtu.be
Hi Apsire,

As a bisexual member of the community, it hurts my soul that you say I want to destroy the community. And I may also add I am entitled to my own opinion. As for the CDM, it was an accident. I never saw you in time and I tried to break, but it was too late. I recall calling a paramedic as well. As for polar, whom I am posting on behalf of, he was handled in a mod-sit and was warned for his actions. I apologize on his behalf.

EDIT; Thinking back, I never called a medic - I was recalling a different situation. I never called a paramedic because I had a gun pointed at me, my priority at that moment was to get my self out of danger - and calling the goverment while at gunpoint may have caused myself harm. 

Best Regards,

Ethan
(02-11-2018, 10:21 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: Hi Apsire,

As a bisexual member of the community, it hurts my soul that you say I want to destroy the community. And I may also add I am entitled to my own opinion. As for the CDM, it was an accident. I never saw you in time and I tried to break, but it was too late. I recall calling a paramedic as well. As for polar, whom I am posting on behalf of, he was handled in a mod-sit and was warned for his actions. I apologize on his behalf.

EDIT; Thinking back, I never called a medic - I was recalling a different situation. I never called a paramedic because I had a gun pointed at me, my priority at that moment was to get my self out of danger - and calling the goverment while at gunpoint may have caused myself harm. 

Best Regards,

Ethan

Thanks Ethan for communicating back, please can you explain to the court why you were chasing me with your car and driving at excessive speeds around a corner towards a person? There is no fighting this, admit and accept your punishment.
(02-11-2018, 10:32 PM)ItzAspire Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 10:21 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: Hi Apsire,

Best Regards,

Ethan

Thanks Ethan for communicating back, please can you explain to the court why you were chasing me with your car and driving at excessive speeds around a corner towards a person? There is no fighting this, admit and accept your punishment.

Also you can be heard in the video telling me to take it back! You obviously chased me around the corner as you wanted me to take it back right? So to say you didn't see me in time is a lie, you drove around to intentionally cdm me and an admin was above.

ALSO PLEASE REFER TO THIS https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=85327 it shows that his intent on the server is to break the rules, admin himself said he broke fear rp. This has been added to make a case that he is not here to roleplay.  I will not be replying again unless requested by an admin.
I would like to take the time to summarise the situation, I do believe my previous response hasn't been fully clear and intend for this one to replace that, such as calling a paramedic which I wasn't clear on if I did call one or not.

I accidentally ran you over as you ran into the path of my car, I did, however, call for a paramedic as required by the rules. At this time one of your friends pulled a firearm at me and I thought it best to leave.
You have said via the third party voice communication software that you where intentionally CDMed, could you please elaborate on how you have come to this conclusion. Personally, I feel you are harassing me and attempting to get me in trouble at any opportunity. I politely request that if this is that case it stop because it is affecting my enjoyment of the servers.

As I left Polar had played with the body, however, as seen in the video this was dealt with at the time by Forgee. The player was warned as such there is no need for this to be posted on the forums.

I would, however, like to know why you and your friend are using third party Voice communication to metagame, it is a violation of the fearless rules
Please fix the SteamID, you have 24 hours.
(02-14-2018, 05:24 PM)Forgee Wrote: Please fix the SteamID, you have 24 hours.

Is that fixed?
Denied,

The CDM was clearly unintentional as the person came around the corner and the driver would not be able to stop in time.
However Ethan Bradberry will receive a warning for not calling a paramedic when there was one online.
Moved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]