[UBR] Rocky
-- I'm posting on behalf of RoCKy and I'm not involved in this case in any way --

Your name: 
[FL:RP] RoCKy

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:174227314

Your ban ID:
N/A

Banned by:
N/A | Unknown

Reason:
I posted something in a UBR but i wasnt involved in the situation

Involved:
N/A

Why we should unban you:
I really have to say i didnt know about the rule that i couldnt post anything in UBR If i wasnt involved in the situation.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Hi Rocky,

Thanks for making the UBR however the issue is its not our fault that you didn't read the rules. By playing on FL you agree to read the rules and understand them and that includes courthouse rules. Firstly what you commented in the Court house had no relevance to the situation but was also very misleading in your attempt to 'teach' the staff how to do their jobs. Why you do think you deserve a chance if you don't put the effort in to read the rules?

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
-- I'm posting on behalf of RoCKy and I'm not involved in this case in any way --

I know I made many mistakes in last day and I know that I shouldn't say how the staff members are like. Staff members should do what they think this should be not my problem Disgusted  I think also should be unbanned because I am planning a mini event and I have to write some info to the forum about it! I am really sorry about what I did I hope you will think about my unban request.

Thanks a lot  Disgusted
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
-| Denied |-

Hi Rocky,

Whether you are planning a Mini-Event or not that does not mean you will bypass the judiciary system. You broke on of the most basic forum rules and therefore you deserved the punishment you received. Your forum suspension will remain as it is as what you done did in fact warrant the punishment.

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<