UBR: Aspire
Your Name: Aspire
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:200223448
Your ban ID: 79222
Banned by: Link66
Reason: Ban Reason: BRA (84365) - Mass intentional CDM and FailRP
Involved: Me
Why we should unban you: 
I believe as I was really new to the game when I got the cdm ban it should be switched for a blacklist (I had like 10 hours). 

I want to try and clear the bans I have had. 
DENIED

Concluding notes: The ban request breaks couple rules of the UBR section (rules: 4 and 5).

Quote:4. Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules.

You acknowledge that you broke the rules, and there is no doubt in that. The unban request section is not to clear out old bans, unless there is some reason for doing so, such as a false ban. In this case, the ban is valid. The point of a ban record is to show what you've done in the past, so removing it on request to just clear out your record is not a possibility. 

Quote:5. You may only appeal a ban up to a month after the bans expiration date. Past that, most knowledge of the situation is either lost

or tainted, so the final conclusion will be that everything in the ban reason is factual after a month beyond expiration. The only exception to this is if you have clear evidence to prove your innocence.

Your ban expired on 2017-12-10 16:04:24, so the ban expired more than two months ago.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Moved.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]