My Personal best option for FL (read inside
First of all, unbanning everyone (again) would be a bad idea.
Why? simply because the admins will probably just ban everyone again and again.

It already happened once and should not happen again unless everyone agrees with it. (my Opinion)

And, if you dont like that people say that FL is dying, stay away from the Forums for a while. Threads like the one you've probably been reading for the last hour have existed before. I mean yes, more and more players are "leaving" Fearless or have lost Interest such as me. I've mainly played because a lot of my friends played. Once they stopped, i stopped. There are like 1-2 People that i was friends with still playing on FL.
There is just nothing to enjoy anymore after 1700+ hours of playing on the same server over and over again.

And yes, i would also love to see BOTH maps full of players just like some years ago, where you had to wait in a queue to get into one of the servers...

Oh yeah and another reason as to why i stopped playing is the Staff team. They're online, and most of the time not doign anything but running around as Criminals and or building and playing dupes for their clans.
And i feel like all those new updates took away the charm from FL. (Dont get me wrong, a lot of them were good!)

I would also like to add that after some time you just want to play something else. There were times (for me at least) where i couldn't wait to get home from school just so i could hop onto Gmod to play with friends and have fun.
We made giant RP's, ogranised Events and had a lot of fun. But after 1700+ hours in FL you just loose interest, if you want it or not. I thought i will never loose interest in FL, I thought i'll alway be on the servers, every day. But one day i just stopped playing mostly because all of my friends stopped playing, and so i moved on to other games I haven't played in a while. 
Back in the day it was easier to have fun, and not everyone tried to get you banned for the smalles rulebreak just because you tried to have fun... I mean its a game and I think you should have FUN playing a game and not be restricted by rules that tell you what to do and what not to do...
Obviously some rules are needed, like no RDM or no CDM, but some rules are just to much and the Admins will get you banned or blacklisted with nearly everything you do.

And sorry for the shit grammar^^
The following 2 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, PhantomSolaris

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Personal best option for FL (read inside - by DreeBott - 02-10-2018, 11:38 PM