My Personal best option for FL (read inside
I’m sure folks appreciate you thinking on how to improve the community, but you have been here for less then 3 months are are way too inexperienced to be making suggestions like these. Sit back, have a good time and focus on roleplaying rather then suggesting ridicilous things.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Lewwings, sebasti161
do what hitler did
(02-13-2018, 11:08 AM)NJperry Wrote: With all due respect, do you speak for absolutely everyone on this community? What you've said is very subjective, please don't think that what will work for you will work for everyone.

Yes i speak for everyone because i know everyone who plays fl loves the server to bits mate and if it was to go the place we dont want it to go they wouldnt be happy
I'm just saying unbanning everyone would have a similar affect on what happened when this guy shut off the power grid. The admins wouldn't have time to sleep.

"It would be like dropping a bomb on [Evocity]"

[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
(02-13-2018, 11:59 AM)Jan Wrote: I’m sure folks appreciate you thinking on how to improve the community, but you have been here for less then 3 months are are way too inexperienced to be making suggestions like these. Sit back, have a good time and focus on roleplaying rather then suggesting ridicilous things.

3 months is more than enough time, like wtf you need to have played for so so long before you have a voice? It isn’t exactly rocket science, it is an internet community and all you need to understand it is practically common sense.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.