My Personal best option for FL (read inside
Hello Guys

I hate seeing stuff like this such as everyone saying FL is dying. No one wants to see FL go just like this think about all the memories on FL for me i have loved every moment on FL i love playing it so much but come on guys please just hear me out we all need to stick together as a community and sort this out we cant have our favourite game die out like this i have listened to many of peoples opinions on what we should do such as Unban everyone give people a fully fresh start lets start a fresh!, We need more Aggressive role players!, all stuff like that and that all aggressive role players have now left or have been banned so there is now no aggressive role players now i have been thinking a lot a way that can work for everyone in my eyes a fresh start is a great idea as all the people that have left because of mates being banned would come back banned people would come back and they would realise that they was unhappy without FL and that they missed it so that is then more people back on FL

If you guys do not like my idea i have another one gather peoples opinions and do a massive community vote for an example

Unban Everyone (Fresh Start)
Bring back an old map or have a new one

Stuff like that ^

Many Thanks Druggo -

Ps, Comment your honest opinions guys lets do something about this and do whats best for FL!
Just let me know what you think guys please?!
First of all, unbanning everyone (again) would be a bad idea.
Why? simply because the admins will probably just ban everyone again and again.

It already happened once and should not happen again unless everyone agrees with it. (my Opinion)

And, if you dont like that people say that FL is dying, stay away from the Forums for a while. Threads like the one you've probably been reading for the last hour have existed before. I mean yes, more and more players are "leaving" Fearless or have lost Interest such as me. I've mainly played because a lot of my friends played. Once they stopped, i stopped. There are like 1-2 People that i was friends with still playing on FL.
There is just nothing to enjoy anymore after 1700+ hours of playing on the same server over and over again.

And yes, i would also love to see BOTH maps full of players just like some years ago, where you had to wait in a queue to get into one of the servers...

Oh yeah and another reason as to why i stopped playing is the Staff team. They're online, and most of the time not doign anything but running around as Criminals and or building and playing dupes for their clans.
And i feel like all those new updates took away the charm from FL. (Dont get me wrong, a lot of them were good!)

I would also like to add that after some time you just want to play something else. There were times (for me at least) where i couldn't wait to get home from school just so i could hop onto Gmod to play with friends and have fun.
We made giant RP's, ogranised Events and had a lot of fun. But after 1700+ hours in FL you just loose interest, if you want it or not. I thought i will never loose interest in FL, I thought i'll alway be on the servers, every day. But one day i just stopped playing mostly because all of my friends stopped playing, and so i moved on to other games I haven't played in a while. 
Back in the day it was easier to have fun, and not everyone tried to get you banned for the smalles rulebreak just because you tried to have fun... I mean its a game and I think you should have FUN playing a game and not be restricted by rules that tell you what to do and what not to do...
Obviously some rules are needed, like no RDM or no CDM, but some rules are just to much and the Admins will get you banned or blacklisted with nearly everything you do.

And sorry for the shit grammar^^
The following 2 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, PhantomSolaris
Only read dreabots first sentence idk wtf the topic is about sorry little tupsy I dont think unbannning everyone is a good idea because its not like people really care about server once per med. What unbannnrf and then get text from phone saying u play again? Npnsence
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
The population problem intertwines with a few other primary issues like the quality of the user's experience declining over time as an example, which in of itself is caused by several issues. It's like trying to untangle a bowl of spaghetti, it'll take you a while.

We could spend days talking about it and how to fix it (which we have already on a few occasions) but eventually something will have to be done. I'm sure there's a few people out there who can create good plans to keep a community such as FL running. Soul managed to create a system that ran pretty well for around 10 years now. With the free time of generations of staff members of course. I'm sure he can think of something to solve the issue(s) or at least remedy them for the time being.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Captain Barry's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(02-10-2018, 11:28 PM)[FL:RP] Druggo Wrote:
I hate seeing stuff like this such as everyone saying FL is dying. No one wants to see FL go just like this think about all the memories on FL for me i have loved every moment on FL i love playing it so much but come on guys please just hear me out we all need to stick together as a community and sort this out we cant have our favourite game die out like this i have listened to many of peoples opinions on what we should do such as Unban everyone give people a fully fresh start lets start a fresh!

I don't think I can go, I think I am about to cry
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • juicyorange, L Y N C H Y
(02-11-2018, 08:55 AM)Dobbs Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 11:28 PM)[FL:RP] Druggo Wrote:
I hate seeing stuff like this such as everyone saying FL is dying. No one wants to see FL go just like this think about all the memories on FL for me i have loved every moment on FL i love playing it so much but come on guys please just hear me out we all need to stick together as a community and sort this out we cant have our favourite game die out like this i have listened to many of peoples opinions on what we should do such as Unban everyone give people a fully fresh start lets start a fresh!

I don't think I can go, I think I am about to cry
Xd
Quote: We need more Aggressive role players!

Currently, we are lacking passive RP on the server, and that is a problem. Lack of Aggressive RP is not a problem on the server at the moment. The whole server should not be filled with aggressive groups and constant conflict.

Quote:Unban Everyone (Fresh Start)

Has been mentioned before, but the one and only time that the ban records were cleared was during the community split.
Most likely there will never be another ban record wipe.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 4 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Willem de Walrus, Random, PhantomSolaris
With all due respect, do you speak for absolutely everyone on this community? What you've said is very subjective, please don't think that what will work for you will work for everyone.
The following 5 users Like NJperry's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Willem de Walrus, L Y N C H Y, SJ., Lewwings
No chance on unbanning everyone.

When this happened last time I was staff and it turnt to shit. So many minges returned and just came on to break rules, RDM, mass CDM, prop pushing, attempts to crash the server and in all making it a shit place for people to be.

The staff don’t need to deal with that again, it’s not worth it for what, maybe 5-10 players actually return and play properly?

I like your enthusiasm to try and help and come up with ideas, however this one deffinitely will not happen, but please do share other ideas with us, they all help.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • L Y N C H Y