Is FL dying?
There needs to be a cut in loading times to get on the server. Be the ONE server that takes 5 minutes to join because it is not focusing on models. A higher focus on functions and features while using models that gmod already has. To a reasonable standard, of course.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Archer
(02-10-2018, 10:50 PM)Dobbs Wrote: on the forums there isn't anything to read when you wake up haha, no shitposts Tounge

i would fix that but tomo told me i cant so we're gonna have to stick with me bombing ama threads all at the same time until they want my help
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • god
not even in shitpost central?
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(02-11-2018, 02:08 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: not even in shitpost central?

the shitposting central is the place for normies
aRma 3 seRveR???/????///???

[Image: Screenshot_20171025-104043.jpg]
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Fry's post:
  • Lewwings
Each year the population of the game will decrease. I dont understand however when the player base drops a little everyone theoretically presses a 'Panic Button'. The current season is the busiest of the year as many people have Exams and what not so playerbase does decrease. By the summer it will increase once again. Its what happens people just need to chill out.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(02-11-2018, 04:07 PM)Fry Wrote: aRma 3 seRveR???/????///???

[Image: Screenshot_20171025-104043.jpg]

Not even gunna lie this would Be amazing.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(02-09-2018, 11:23 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Fearless is a roleplay community and Gmod is ideal for roleplay, since it allows the gamemode to be completely customized to our needs.
At the moment I can't think of a game that would be a good option, as it would require building possibilities and physics like in Gmod.

Hmmm no? Not every roleplaying game requires you to build. Arma 3 is a great example of another roleplaying game that works wonders. There are more games out there that can bring in more players. Staying with gmod is a pretty bad idea considering the "roleplayers" are leaving it and moving to FiveM and other games.
Regards, Midget

FearlessRP Arma 3 roleplay server

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 4 users Like Jordy's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Archer, CorieTheNub, JackZ
it died when i stopped playing because i am a god amongst men