Is FL dying?
#BringBackFearlessMinecraftServer2k18

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Fearless should branch out to other game modes and games like werwolf gaming did, it has the capacity and the finances to do so, in my opinion.
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Archer, Chech
What fearless needs to do is move to another game, gmod is dying over time and the engine it was built in is very unstable
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(02-09-2018, 09:10 AM)Jan Wrote: It slowly is, which is logical since Gmod itself is slowly dying aswell. Fearless should expand to more and newer games, only way to make sure the community expands and stays alive.

I'd have to agree with Jan here. Gmod is slowly dying, however you must also take into account the time of year that it currently is. The exam months are not far away (at least in the UK they are), which means a lot of people don't currently have much time (or any time at all) to play video game, as they are investing their time into studying, which is fair enough. Once the summer holidays/vacation begins, I think you'll find that the average player count on the server will increase.
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
The gmod developers are working on garrys mod 2 here are some videos/pictures of it

[Image: 945621.jpg]

[Image: 534523412.jpg]

https://streamable.com/9v7l3

https://files.facepunch.com/Rohan/2018/J...-40-52.mp4

From what i read and understand is that they use unreal engine 4 they wanted to do it on source 3 engine but that never came out
and the code is C++ but they said its pain in the ass to code in C++ so they make it so that gamemode developers can code it in C#

And when the dev is updating the game it updates live server that means while people playing on the server the dev can update the game and it will change while everyone is playing
Is that https://sandbox.facepunch.com/ ?
It looks pretty cool.

Garry had this to say about the project:
"So this might be a bit complicated," Newman tells us via email. "There's a lot of "is this Garry's Mod 2", the honest answer is "maybe"—but nowhere near that yet. We've basically built our own game engine on top of UE4. We're really using UE4 for its core features, rendering, networking, physics. It's all done in an engine agnostic way. We can lift our system off and put it on the source engine (it actually started on the source engine).

"It's too early to say whether this will turn into a spiritual successor of Garry's Mod, or whether it will even be released as a moddable platform (we might use it internally to make our own games on). But at the moment we're enjoying playing around with it and that's enough right now."
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
bruh "use it to make future games" BRUUUUUUUUH garrys mod is hella successfully and bringing out garrys mod 2 would blow up the market
because the current garrys mod isnt well coded and even people with high end PCs have low FPS imagine a quite better looking gmod and stable FPS. Then with more features to expand the gamemode market. Hopefully that will into turn garrys mod 2 it better be