Is FL dying?
Like what Forge said it was when gmod was big on YouTube when things like prop hunt and murder and ttt where being played by YouTubers was when gmod was really at its best. Not FL that’s dying it’s just gmod
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
From the second we are born, we start dying, some do it sooner than others, some hold out for a while, but we all eventually die.

So yes, FL is "dying", but it is hardly anywhere near dead yet. Smile

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Zona
FL isn’t dying-Gmod is
Just look at the stats, most members who recently left went to other games and not other Gmod communities
I believe we should make a switch as soon as a viable platform comes up
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(02-09-2018, 04:46 PM)Archer Wrote: FL isn’t dying-Gmod is
Just look at the stats, most members who recently left went to other games and not other Gmod communities

if gmod is dying then fl is going to die aswell lol
The following 3 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Lewwings, Wolven, konsta
Server was actually quite popular today, still 34 players online at midnight which is nice.
I think the community is dying indeed. We need to do something to give people the interest back to FL. Many people say that they are getting bored of FL so maybe we need some more RP enchanting updates.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
FL isn't the same anymore, people are let's say, 'power hungry' which makes FL not fun for anyone. But at the same time, GMOD Is an old game and better games are coming out and I think people are moving  on, that's all. 
I do hope FL advances onto different games.

(Ark survival evolved) Smile
Wolven

(02-09-2018, 04:58 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 04:46 PM)Archer Wrote: FL isn’t dying-Gmod is

if gmod is dying then fl is going to die aswell lol

Not if we move on to another game
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
We will eventually try to move to another game however to re-create a CityRP gamemode is a very big project. It's not simply copying over scripts. Another game would have another engine, and every single thing needs to be made from scratch again. So it would take years to get it to this level again.

But for now we will focus on continuing our Gmod server. There could also be another scenario which is: if Gmod becomes unpopular, less servers will be hosted, which means less competition for us.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Jeffrey, Penguin.
GTAV’s FiveM like Frost said? Or, we could try Arma3.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper