Is FL dying?
I rarely play on FL because 1, a lot of my friends don't play FL anymore so it is not as enjoyable as it was playing with them. 2, Garry's Mod is a dying game, it's boring, it's the same thing everyday, nothing new. 3, I just simply lose interest in FL in Garry's Mod.
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Wolven
(02-09-2018, 10:27 AM)SelfGamer Wrote: Imagine reopening a Fearless minecraft server

And wait for it to fail again? Waste of money and effort. It's not stable.
(02-09-2018, 11:23 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Fearless is a roleplay community and Gmod is ideal for roleplay, since it allows the gamemode to be completely customized to our needs.
At the moment I can't think of a game that would be a good option, as it would require building possibilities and physics like in Gmod.

GTA V has a growing RP community, and although it is different to GMOD, and can have a max of 32 people per server, it could be something worth having a look at as there is so much you can do with that game?
Only issue is it not having the same kind of style as GMOD. Some may view this as good, or bad.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Like any game people go through phases of playing it. Soon enough a similar game will come out and we can start on that, it will be popular for a while then start to die as people find newer games to play. It's just how it works.
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
Gmod is one of a kind really. There could be dozens of games with the same concept out there, but they just won't compare to a game a lot of us have grown up with. I can't even see Gmod's natural successor, S&Box providing the same experience gmod does.

We don't really know what could happen for sure though.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(02-09-2018, 12:13 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 11:23 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Fearless is a roleplay community and Gmod is ideal for roleplay, since it allows the gamemode to be completely customized to our needs.
At the moment I can't think of a game that would be a good option, as it would require building possibilities and physics like in Gmod.

GTA V has a growing RP community, and although it is different to GMOD, and can have a max of 32 people per server, it could be something worth having a look at as there is so much you can do with that game?
Only issue is it not having the same kind of style as GMOD. Some may view this as good, or bad.

agreed
FiveM
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Jeffrey

Have you looked at the game called "identity" yet?
Its suppsoed to be a RP game (as far as i know) But its still in development.
https://www.identityrpg.com/
The following 2 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • , BasicallyMental
(02-09-2018, 01:47 PM)DreeBott Wrote:

Have you looked at the game called "identity" yet?
Its suppsoed to be a RP game (as far as i know) But its still in development.
https://www.identityrpg.com/

That looks really good tbh.
(02-09-2018, 10:27 AM)SelfGamer Wrote: Imagine reopening a Fearless minecraft server

Except everyone is now Above the age of 12 So it’ll get worse numbers than v2d
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Wolven