Government Roleplay: Communication Codes & More
(02-13-2018, 12:43 PM)PhantomSolaris Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 09:38 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 09:33 AM)PhantomSolaris Wrote: This is a great guide, nice job!

However for me personally, I have a poor memory and recalling these is difficult if not impossible for me. I tend to just stick with the basics: CODE-4, CODE-3, 10-04.

Other than those, I'll just call it how it is "I'm in pursuit of a red Aston heading towards Cliffside road, suspect recklessly driving. Requesting additionals, over."

When I do governmentRP I tend to put my laptop besides me with these codes on display, that way I can easily find and use them.

My desk isn't large enough to accommodate a laptop or a second monitor otherwise I would. Sad
Use your phone
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(02-13-2018, 02:07 PM)dawson270500 Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 12:43 PM)PhantomSolaris Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 09:38 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 09:33 AM)PhantomSolaris Wrote: This is a great guide, nice job!

However for me personally, I have a poor memory and recalling these is difficult if not impossible for me. I tend to just stick with the basics: CODE-4, CODE-3, 10-04.

Other than those, I'll just call it how it is "I'm in pursuit of a red Aston heading towards Cliffside road, suspect recklessly driving. Requesting additionals, over."

When I do governmentRP I tend to put my laptop besides me with these codes on display, that way I can easily find and use them.

My desk isn't large enough to accommodate a laptop or a second monitor otherwise I would. Sad
Use your phone

When I'm in pursuit of someone or dealing with a heated situation. There's no time to scroll through my phone just to find a police code that most people wouldn't even understand.

It simply isn't worth it and would be better to just call it as I see it. But that's just me.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
I'll for sure be using these codes, thanks for the amazing post Spartan.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
Hey guys,

I updated the medical codes to further enhance roleplay within the government.
I've now added numerous codes from numerous countries to give a greater 'depth' to ambulance roleplay.
These codes can be found under the name: MEDICAL PRIORITY DISPATCH SYSTEM.
I hope you like it!

Thank you,
Spartan_KCT
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

Updated some codes
Fearless Donator
Click me!

10-9 Repeat is one that could still be added but this is really nice. Goodjob Smile

Also isn't code 4 that the situation is handled? Not "No further assistance needed"
The following 1 user Likes Fro[Z]en's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(09-13-2018, 07:57 AM)Fro[Z]en Wrote: 10-9 Repeat is one that could still be added but this is really nice. Goodjob Smile

Also isn't code 4 that the situation is handled? Not "No further assistance needed"

Code 4 in real life is actually used as no further assistance needed which is basically, "I got it covered" but in other words. So essentially it's the same!
Fearless Donator
Click me!

Reviving thread
Fearless Donator
Click me!

Nice thinkng, we should practice it.
Working with the codes
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(10-27-2018, 08:43 PM)Hostage Wrote: Nice thinkng, we should practice it.
Working with the codes

I believe I might be able to help you to make security jobs more realistic! If you're interested send me a discord pm.
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Altoria