Report: Bobo
You Name of player: Bobo 
SteamIDSTEAM_1:0:193447733
Time in GMT: 06:05
Server:v5p
Summary: He rammed my car so I went to arrest him, when i got out of my car with my gun and told him to stop he drove off, I took pursuit of him. i stopped his car and he comes out and shoots me when I get out my car. He was a mechanic so his reasoning is a rule break. He then shot me while I was posting this, check the logs. 
Evidencehttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1294771005
Please fix the SteamID, you have 24 hours.
So that's the only part you talking about? you didn't talk about the part where you were chasing me everywhere and shooting me down for no reason and your reasons was "tried to ram me" when i didn't even get closer to you, everytime this guy chased me down he ends up shooting me for no reason which is 12.9, so basically he was corrupted and that's fine everytime he sees me on the street he goes ahead and arrest me so from all this Mass RDM he did on me and the rules he broke to get me i ignored and when i saw him he was gonna shoot me down i ran away behind a tree got myself a weapon (my job name was at that time, Criminal Mechanic) i know but i had no choice but only to get a weapon and shoot at him back like honestly i got tired of him breaking rules and the whole time putting me in jail for no reason so i shot him down, and oh boi when i shot him he said the most unexpectable things on /pm so i blocked him after i told him how i gunned him down, that's funny how he posting this only one picture from all the things he done i'm sure he actually recorded it but afraid to post it to show what he did the whole time
Right so he admits rdming me as a mechanic. Check the logs how many times I killed him. Killed him twice I believe both times he has a weapon drawn and was shooting. The logs will show this. He admitted tbf so that's all we need.
(02-08-2018, 04:15 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: Right so he admits rdming me as a mechanic. Check the logs how many times I killed him. Killed him twice I believe both times he has a weapon drawn and was shooting. The logs will show this. He admitted tbf so that's all we need.

It's fail rp by him and rdm. Oh and do check our pms as I'm not hiding anything Thisbe is the only relevant screenshot needed.
you're hiding a lot of evidence on when you broke rules too, you never killed me even once, when i had my weapon you tried but you failed also broke NLR came after me after i shot you, right now you have no single evidence and you claiming that i broke more rules that never happened and can't even prove it, and RDM stands for random death match is when i just walk down v5 and start killing people for no reason but no, this one wasn't RDM this one that i shot you is when you tried kiling me again after the 2 times you shot me
Tbh I would never break nlr as I know that most likely the admins have a code so they are notified if you do. You've admitted to killing me for trying to stop your vehicle. You were a mechanic criminal, the job title is fail rp, you having a gun as a mechanic fail rp, shooting me is rdm and fail rp. You admitted to doing this in the screenshot no further evidence needed. Your guilt is there to see. Please stop lying. No further comment will be made unless requested by an admin thanks.
Denied, failed to fix template.
Moved.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]