V2D is back!
The first FL map I played on is back!? Yayayayya! Thanks very much, now I can relive my v2d minge days as a proper roleplayer. Smile

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

I really hope this doesn't make the servers even more dead as they've been for the past few weeks with low player counts. Really happy with this choice, V5P is getting boring and I hope everybody makes the switch to V2D now Cheese
The following 2 users Like Ethan Bradberry's post:
  • Rossi, Lewwings
ngl i did cum a little when i read this post
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Penguin.
thank im cum pant
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
NOSTALGIA!!!!
Have a Nice Day!  Wink
yes boys
Yes Lads
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Eh, it was removed because it constantly was empty when not #Revive2d occasionally happened. I mean, don't get me wrong, it was the map I grew up on in FL but it was so dead and only nostalgia had let it been up for years with being empty and I fear that will the prospect for it this time around as well.

I guess there's nothing to loose here, but y'all who's hyping it ought to really start discipline yourself to play there so the population moves there / grows towards it then. Tons of people complained when it was removed even though 90% never played there.

I do hope it gets revived. I always wanted a bigger map but in hindsight it was always the best interactive roleplay map and it personally developed me to the community member I was.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Yonno, Lewwings, mintblackbeard
I'm excited to see how this will work out!
Honestly expecting this map to become more popular than v5p. Better fps, smaller map for the smaller population size = more interaction.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Lewwings