Car Meet! (Read Inside For More Info)
Hey Guys back again with another roleplay 

This one is different than my other ones as i am going to be showing you what i have made and when i am going to do it usually i post it after ive finished the roleplay ect.

What Is The Roleplay That I Am Doing? Well its a Car meet where people can bring in there cars park it up chill out rev there cars show off maybe so also after the roleplay i am going to be doing a race so all the people that was in the Meet Up can put there cars to the test by driving them as fast as they can trying to win the race!

When will i be doing this Roleplay: I Will be doing this rp sometime this week id imagine just subscribe to the thread and i will keep you updated on when its happening!

Can you join in this roleplay: Yes everyone can if you want to reserve a spot just let me know in the comments

Any Questions? Please let me know 

Here is a short clip of what my rp is going to look like 

Please Note That I Am A Really Bad Builder So Please If You Do Have Any Tips/Advice Let Me Know

Many Thanks Druggo!
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Willem de Walrus
Looking good Druggo! I hope to see some nice cars full of all different colours and modifications!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(02-07-2018, 07:25 PM)SelfGamer Wrote: Ah, what a bunch of idiots! My Toyota Supra's Nitro will flat out beat them! Watch out!

xD
Looks nice Druggo! Good job buddy

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(02-07-2018, 08:07 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Looks nice Druggo! Good job buddy

Thanks mate!
(02-07-2018, 07:46 PM)Create Wrote: Looking good Druggo! I hope to see some nice cars full of all different colours and modifications!

Thanks mate and yeah i hope i guess we will just have to wait and see!
The week I'm away, damn...
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(02-07-2018, 08:31 PM)Jim Wrote: The week I'm away, damn...

Ahh hmmm i would try to fit it in next week but thats too long xddd
Hhaha great to see this!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(02-07-2018, 09:41 PM)Zona Wrote: Hhaha great to see this!

Thanks mate!