Unban Request - Dylann [UBR Rule 6a Should Be Taken into Action]
Your name: Dylann d

Your ban ID: 78777

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150440466

Reason:  Raid-baiting. Permed as per last chance. You had 32 chances to read the rules and not get punished. 

Staff member who banned you: Jonas Jo

Reason why you should be unbanned: During the event that lead to my ban we was training for an upcoming police raid on the premesis it was a miscomunication during the training where i shot 1 bullet out of my mp5 which i made clear to jonas during the sit. On this occasion i dont not belive the ban was needed after it was only 1 bullet out of my gun and this is apparently classed as raid baiting. i stated in my last ubr that if i did anything wrong it was within the staff teams right to permanently suspend me from the fearless servers.im simply here to ask that my ban is lifted or replaced with weapons blacklist as i dont think a ban was needed for this minor rule infringement.

Signed - Dylann
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
~Involved~

I was there when it occurred and I myself was issued a weapons blacklist for shooting an officer that ran into the active raid. In no way were there a 'raidbait'. It was an active raid. Officers ran in. We shot. 

Whether Dylann shot by accident or not is not the point. The point is that we didn't break a single rule which deserved a punishment. No rule infringement occurred.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Grapefruit
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Hello,

I’m not quite sure if what you’re saying is relevant or not, Grapefruit? Either way I think it would be better to stick to his situation rather than yours.

Dylann, if I remember correctly then we were alot of officers outside your base - including me. All the sudden you started to shoot inside your base, it was an obvious raid-bait - lying in the courthouse is not tolorated, and as stated by your ban reason you have had A LOT of chances, yet you blew them.

I think the ban should be kept or shortend to a very very long time. That is my point of view and I don’t think anything else should be done, however that is up to the staff team.

I rest my case and will not respond anymore unless required.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
In our base we did not wish to be raided while inside our base we was training for future raids and while inside the base there was a miscommunication between us and I shot 1 bullet our training period no rule infringement was intended but if u want to class 1 bullet as raid baiting so be it but it isn't in my eyes
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

Dylan, I was there during the event.

There wasn't just one shot, there were multiple shots coming from a desert eagle if I recall correctly. It was extremely obvious raid-baiting.

You say 1 bullet isn't raid-baiting, but one bullet is as raidable as 100 bullets fired.
U may have heard as baby billets as u like but I'm extremely sure no one in that base had a desert eagle
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator

Regarding My Unban Request For The Fearless Servers
As Stated Below In Rule 6 Of The UBR Rules
[Image: superadmin.svg]
Threads: 190
Likes Given: 2,476
11-27-2017, 08:51 PM  
Rule 6 re-clarified...

6a. Staff must either conclude or ask for further information within 10 days of the initial unban request post (OP). If not - unban request is approved and ban removed from your record. Within this time, staff are expected to review the case, contact anyone involved and begin the investigation. If the information provided within the unban request is sufficient, the case can be decided upon. If further input is needed from the player, the staff member investigating the case must ask for further information.

It has been 10 days and no staff have yet to reply or conclude this request

Therefore as stated in ubr rule 6
This ban should be automatically removed from my record and I should be unbanned

Have A Nice Day
- Dylann
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator

So It has been 13 days since this was posted Rule 6a Should be taken into action
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator

Approved

Concluding notes

Approved under rule 6a of the UBR rules. The ban will be removed from your record but please note you will still be on your last chance. You got very lucky the team missed this as I highly doubt it would have been accepted, please think about your behaviour and conduct with this second chance, as it will be the last one you get.