I need some constructive criticism
Definitely get your name out there a lil bit more, I honestly have never seen you until this thread.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry
(02-06-2018, 09:39 PM)Jan Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 09:36 PM)Archer Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 09:34 PM)DVN Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 08:51 PM)Archer Wrote: Don’t make a player report or defend yourself in the courthouse against accusations
Thats what I was told anyway

Not sure how this would affect you getting a teacher position?

I would say ensure you follow the rules and try to be a good rolemodel. Don't try too hard, but just be a respectful and helpful member of the community. I also wouldn't recommend following the above, not sure who told you that Archer.

Big E himself in my application

There’s differend ways of defending yourself. Always defend yourself against accusations you believe are false, always.

As Jan said by all means defend yourself against an accusation that you believe is false.

What might be better is becoming less involved in cases like this, unless you're posting a PR yourself. You need to be good in the public eye and make sure you don't get into any altercations, especially public flame wars etc.

Not saying you've done this, but maybe that's what was meant by what Eeee said.
Thank you for for all your suggestions guys I really do appreciate it, and I do have a few good ideas for RP's so please do keep your eye out for them.
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
judging by your signature you must have a really high iq so I'm not sure why you don't have teacher yet
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • juicyorange
(02-06-2018, 08:51 PM)Archer Wrote: Don’t make a player report or defend yourself in the courthouse against accusations
Thats what I was told anyway

Isn’t this about the full RapeRP PR ?

You were a bit of a dickhead in that thread Tbf.

That being said, good luck to the OP. Listen to the likes of Jan, after all he was the teacher liaison so I’m sure he knows what he’s talking about.

Everyone else’s opinions are purely subjective
[Image: giphy.gif]
What Jan said basically.

Don’t try too hard and I can’t stress this enough, don’t change your personality to get the promotion.

Be who you are, the player you are and stick to what you enjoy doing, not doing stuff because it’ll make others think better of you, don’t kissass to become friends with people who can influence a decision, because as a former Teacher Liaison, I can tell you straight up, we notice it.

I’m not one for the popularity competition to get a rank, but make people aware of you enough to think “hey I remember that guy when he done that Roleplay” or “yeah he’s helped me in the past when I needed it”.

Lastly, you have to get involved a lot within the forums, voice your opinion on things and people will start to respect that and you as a player here, but it has to be your opinion and don’t follow the crowd.

That’s the only criticism I can give you because I don’t play here to see what you’re about, but good luck with your application, don’t post it too soon, Fearless isn’t going anywhere so you’ve got plenty of time.