I need some constructive criticism
In a few months, I am going to be applying for teacher again. What constructive criticism could you guys give me so I can improve myself as a member and as a person to ready me for when the time comes to applying?
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
Don’t ever rush or try hard for a promotion, do your thing, have fun, get your name out and become known within Fearless. All of these take time, so take it slow.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Archer, Zona, Lewwings
Don’t make a player report or defend yourself in the courthouse against accusations
Thats what I was told anyway
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • Zona, Lewwings
(02-06-2018, 08:51 PM)Archer Wrote: Don’t make a player report or defend yourself in the courthouse against accusations

Not sure how this would affect you getting a teacher position?

I would say ensure you follow the rules and try to be a good rolemodel. Don't try too hard, but just be a respectful and helpful member of the community. I also wouldn't recommend following the above, not sure who told you that Archer.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Zona
(02-06-2018, 09:34 PM)DVN Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 08:51 PM)Archer Wrote: Don’t make a player report or defend yourself in the courthouse against accusations

I would say ensure you follow the rules and try to be a good rolemodel. Don't try too hard, but just be a respectful and helpful member of the community. I also wouldn't recommend following the above, not sure who told you that Archer.

Big E himself in my application
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Lewwings
(02-06-2018, 09:36 PM)Archer Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 09:34 PM)DVN Wrote:

Big E himself in my application

There’s differend ways of defending yourself. Always defend yourself against accusations you believe are false, always.
I have seen a few of your roleplays, and they are pretty good. However, as mentioned above, it would be good to see you getting your name out there a bit more. Try making events and mini-events for everyone to take part in, and don't be afraid to contact new players to help them. I believe you have good intentions, and so I'd like to see you around a bit more. Best of luck with your application!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Zona
Just be yourself and let things flow naturally. Just think of it like the world, it would be better if we didn't 'Destroy' and just would let it go naturally right? Also try to think that everything will go in a beat or a pulse. Don't rush it too fast but keep it steady and cool. It's a slow dance which takes to to finish but you will get to your goal
[Image: clvck9d.png]
(02-06-2018, 09:44 PM)Zona Wrote: Just be yourself and let things flow naturally. Just think of it like a the world, it would be better if we didn't 'Destroy' and just would let it go naturally right? Also try to think that everything will go in a beat or a pulse. Don't rush it too fast but keep it steady and cool. It's a slow dance which takes to to finish but you will get to your goal

What drugs are you taking?  Joy
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 4 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Zona, Willem de Walrus, Marty, Wolven
(02-06-2018, 09:49 PM)Awestruck Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 09:44 PM)Zona Wrote: Just be yourself and let things flow naturally. Just think of it like a the world, it would be better if we didn't 'Destroy' and just would let it go naturally right? Also try to think that everything will go in a beat or a pulse. Don't rush it too fast but keep it steady and cool. It's a slow dance which takes to to finish but you will get to your goal

What drugs are you taking?  Joy

You never know ? and my grammar is for some reason really really bad while I'm on my phone? Soon idk
[Image: clvck9d.png]