Weapon holster error
Description: When an officer handcuffed a guy with an XM1014 on his back, the following error showed (Don't know if it's the same with other weapons)

Evidence:

[ERROR] addons/weapon_holsters_with_editor_1162417168/lua/autorun/client/cl_weapon_holsters.lua:110: Tried to use a NULL entity!
1. GetClass - [C]:-1
2. v - addons/weapon_holsters_with_editor_1162417168/lua/autorun/client/cl_weapon_holsters.lua:110
3. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:84
4. DrawModel - [C]:-1
5. unknown - gamemodes/base/entities/weapons/weapon_base/cl_init.lua:160

[ERROR] addons/weapon_holsters_with_editor_1162417168/lua/autorun/client/cl_weapon_holsters.lua:110: Tried to use a NULL entity!
2. v - addons/weapon_holsters_with_editor_1162417168/lua/autorun/client/cl_weapon_holsters.lua:110
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Joined the server, simply opened the F1 menu and received this error:

[ERROR] addons/weapon_holsters_with_editor_1162417168/lua/autorun/client/cl_weapon_holsters.lua:156: Tried to use a NULL entity!
2. v - addons/weapon_holsters_with_editor_1162417168/lua/autorun/client/cl_weapon_holsters.lua:156
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Hi.

I've tried a little fix, but you'll have to wait until next restart to see if it works.

I'll leave this thread open for now. Please report back if it happens again.

Thank you for making this report.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
The following 1 user Likes James's post:
  • BasicallyMental
(02-07-2018, 05:46 PM)James H Wrote: Hi.

I've tried a little fix, but you'll have to wait until next restart to see if it works.

I'll leave this thread open for now. Please report back if it happens again.

Thank you for making this report.

The Server has defiantly crashed since then, and no its not fixed. Its just moved the line

[ERROR] addons/weapon_holsters_with_editor_1162417168/lua/autorun/client/cl_weapon_holsters.lua:156: Tried to use a NULL entity!
   2. v - addons/weapon_holsters_with_editor_1162417168/lua/autorun/client/cl_weapon_holsters.lua:156
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
I played on the server for a few hours today and didn't experience the error.

I'll give it a couple more days. If there are no more instances of this error, I'll consider it fixed.
Had a quick scan through the console this morning. It doesn't show any script errors from anyone recently.

I'll consider this fixed. Please make another bug report should this issue persist.