[Unverified] Never Alone
(04-10-2018, 09:19 PM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted!
Welcome, Iraqi Eagle. 
From now on, you'll never be alone anymore.

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
[Image: 4PW2TbK.jpg]

Spoiler :
[Image: OYkz9WH.jpg]

The following 7 users Like Jan's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Iraqi Eagle, General Rickets, Zona, Ratatoskrr, PhantomSolaris, Chumps
Name: [FL] TheSiphon
Hours: ~1508
RPP: 4
Favorite roleplay style?: Passive / Government
Motivation to join?: Support the passive RP side of Fearless and also get more involved in passive RP myself, as lately I haven't done much passive RP.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 2 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Wolven
(05-06-2018, 08:01 AM)TheSiphon Wrote:
-snip-
''You return to your home to find a letter on your doorstep.''

Spoiler :
Dear TheSiphon,

We are very confident with the capabilities and knowlegde you have accumulated in a relative short amount of time playing Fearless. We'd love for you to help us in our journey in promoting passive roleplay as much as bringing people together! As of now, you are a part of Never Alone. Welcome, TheSiphon.

Yours Sincerely,

Joe & Mohammed Camorro

[Image: yJcM4el.png]

[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • TheSiphon
We have made a category in our group subforum where people may post their application.
Click here to find it! 

Yours sincerely,

The Never Alone Management Team

[Image: yJcM4el.png]
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
Hello everyone.

I must apologize to all the members of Never Alone, and everyone else who used to participate in Never Alone roleplay.
I’m sorry for the lack of activity the last few months.
Main reasons for being inactive was:
1. My promotion. After my promotion to staff I was always busy administrating, and simply didn’t have to organize big role plays.
2. My job currently/gym. I now work 30-40 hours each week, and go to the gym 4-5 times each week. This leaves me little to no time to play games.

I can say I’m currently looking for someone to take over the leadership of Never Alone while Im gone.
I hope I can find someone soon to blow some new life into Never Alone.
Don’t be afraid to message me if you’re interested to take it over. I will take it into consideration.

I’ll keep you updated, much love

The following 5 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Grape, god, Lewwings, CorieTheNub, Iraqi Eagle
This is a follow up to previous post.

I’m happy to announce I have found someone who is fit to take over 
Never Alone.

The person would be no other than Grape.
I have known Grape, for a very long time.
I have seen what he is capable of, and I’m 100% sure can blow new life into Never Alone.

I wish him the best of luck, and to everyone in Never Alone.

The following 4 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Grape, Lewwings, god, Janzo 火
[Image: YQ3tvLf.png]

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

Firstly, I'd like to introduce myself as a few of you may not be aware of who I am. My name is Arthur Barrington IV and I am most well-known for the vintage bars and restaurants I own throughout the Evocitys. However, I have always been intrigued by the current generation's taste and culture: modern architecture, bright vivid colors, complex technological devices as so forth and I have always wanted to expand my companies and organizations to this area.

Today is that day.

Secondly, I'd like to thank Joe 'Willem' Escobar for this great opportunity. Unfortunately, I never had a child but Joe was like a son to me - my only son. After receiving many business opportunities organizations across the globe, Joe decided to retire and put me in charge of things for him in the meanwhile.

After meeting with my colleagues and employees, we have come up with some brilliant ideas. I'd like to happily inform you all that Never Alone will make a more frequent appearance here in Evocity which will cause a plethora of business opportunities and will revolutionize the market and society as we know it.

[Image: U0ynxwV.png]

Applications are open for those who would like to join our humble organization.

Spoiler: Application Template
Name: 
Hours: 
RPP: 
Favorite roleplay style?: 
Why do you want to join?: 

We wish you a warm welcome, and we can promise you: You will Never be Alone.

For more information, please visit the original post.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 6 users Like Grape's post:
  • Grunt, Envy, Jessixa, Willem de Walrus, Lewwings, Wolven
Name: Dr. Mlem (Dan 'Andrew' Andricks)
Hours: 2040
RPP: 0
Favorite roleplay style?: Citizen and Band
Motivation to join?: Never any Passive RPs, theres always just aggressive or Gun Dealers who walk around
NameCheeseob
Hours: 1.3k
RPP: 5
Favorite roleplay style?: Aggressive - Survival
Motivation to join?: Want to keep this amazing group alive!