IsacGor Unban Request after months (more than 7 days since reply) approved?
Your name: IsacGor

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82441542

Your ban ID: 77699

Banned by: Sparx

Reason: FearRP Breakage / Permed as per Last Chance - NJperry

Involved: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRtJgL39Gco (Mansa Musa/Will Lewis)

Why we should unban you: I have always loved playing on this server and even tho i´ve been a "rulebreaker" i still enjoyed playing on the server. I believe that i´ve improved since then and i would not break as many rules, if i would have known that i would get permanent banned i never would have broken the any rule at all. If i get unbanned i know i will be on my last chance (again) i will never break a rule. When i got banned it was because of he player report/ban request that was placed on me. Just before that i was placed on my last chance my NJperry for the reason "Random stealing cars" and i don´t remember if one of the thefts of the cars were in the video but if that´s the case it would mean that my ban was unfair. I don´t think that´s what happend and i was not banned for stealing cars on my p ban but it happend before my "last chance" ban which means that i couldn´t really do anything to stop it since he posted the pr afer i got banned on my last chance. 
Before we proceed I would like to make everyone publicly aware that you were banned yesterday on an account named "Cerials" (STEAM_0:1:105157499) for double accounting, circumventing this very ban you're appealing.

I will allow Sparx to comment on the UBR, but I believe this is a little too quick considering you got banned yesterday.
(02-05-2018, 05:52 PM)DVN Wrote: Before we proceed I would like to make everyone publicly aware that you were banned yesterday on an account named "Cerials" (STEAM_0:1:105157499) for double accounting, circumventing this very ban you're appealing.

I will allow Sparx to comment on the UBR, but I believe this is a little too quick considering you got banned yesterday.

I can agree with you there a little bit but when i got banned (first time) i did not have another choice as a ban request would not be granted which made me alt accoun due to my addiction of computer games that stopped after playing "too much" and I even forgot a bit that its a second account. I just want to make it clear that i did not try to hide that i used an alt acc but i just thought admins have very good communication so that i would not have to say it.
Since my post last reply was 7 days ago without any further requested information, my Unban request should be accepted and my ban lifted.
Hello Isac, we are still waiting on word from Sparx regarding the situation. Thanks for your patience. (please re-read the UBR rules. 10 days is the prior time in which information from external sources must be gathered.)
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Speaking to Sparx, he has no comment to make. However, DVN did find you Double Accounting recently thus this UBR will be denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]