[Unverified] Chang Enterprises
[Image: cTtj0GE.jpg]

Who are we?                          

First of all, let me introduce myself. I am Bobby chang - CEO of Chang Enterprises. With my time living in Evocity; businesses are a big thing. Hotels, Bars, Restaurants, Shops etc. This is why as a profitable businessman, I have decided to create my own big company that own's a range of businesses between from Hotels to restaurants. Petrol stations to an oil terminal. You get the point. So, as you guys probably get the gesture by now - we are Chang Enterprises. 

Businesses we own                     

As a Franchisee, we will be owning a range of businesses from Hotels to restaurants. Gyms to swimming Galas. Electronic business to an online website business. A fuel terminal to petrol stations. This list can go on forever. However, I can't do all of this without some help from individuals. I will explain in the next section. 

What help is needed?                   

However, this company is going to need some help from individuals. This help is a such a crucial part of the company in order this company to even work. I need managers for my Businesses to run. You will personally get to keep the business dupe but you will have to agree to a contract that states 'You cannot share the dupe to any other individual'. As a manager, you will be running the place yourself meaning you get to hire the staff and you keep the profits but 20% of the profits will go to me but the rest is yours. Here are the businesses that are currently available to take: 
- Bose
- KFC
- McDonalds 
- Subway 
- BP Fuel Station
- Midas Garage
- Big General store Restaurant (The name of the establishment can be anything). 
- Cartage Hotel
- Nightclub 

Apply to this format                     

Name:
In-Game name:
Steam ID: 

Hours:
RPP:
Bans:
Blacklists: 
The business you wish to run
Why you want to run this certain business: 
Why should we choose you in general: 

Don't forget, more businesses are going to be created. 
The following 1 user Likes Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • Zona
Looking good! Good luck!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
GL Dude
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Looks rather interesting, Best of luck!!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Name: Mike
In-Game name: Druggo Mike
Steam ID: TheFuckingDruggo // [FL:RP] Druggo

Hours: 230+
RPP: 3
Bans:0
Blacklists: 1

The business you wish to run: The Hotel

Why you want to run this certain business: Because i have always wanted to run a Hotel as i just love how they work interacting with people interviewing people for jobs but the main thing is that you will like for me to be running this business is ill literally take it to another level im talking Room Service, Food brought to the room, Access to a nice room where you can have refreshments and chill out with music i will make the Hotel so realistic i will even have security guards cause you will always get the odd minge coming in messing about all the people in my Hotel will be experienced and they will have to do a interview so i can see what there skills are on if they have what it takes to be in my Hotel

Why should we choose you in general: Because i am very good with interacting with people i will make people feel welcome in every way possible so for an example /me Welcomes The Man. so i can do good use of /me i am a fairly decent roleplayer i have 3RPP all from Passive roleplays i know how to run a business i am fairly experienced i can take roleplays to the next level and making it a bit more realistic ect i can do good roleplays
(02-05-2018, 06:24 PM)TheFuckingDruggo Wrote: Name: Mike

Why you want to run this certain business: Because i have always wanted to run a Hotel as i just love how they work interacting with people interviewing people for jobs but the main thing is that you will like for me to be running this business is ill literally take it to another level im talking Room Service, Food brought to the room, Access to a nice room where you can have refreshments and chill out with music i will make the Hotel so realistic i will even have security guards cause you will always get the odd minge coming in messing about all the people in my Hotel will be experienced and they will have to do a interview so i can see what there skills are on if they have what it takes to be in my Hotel

Why should we choose you in general: Because i am very good with interacting with people i will make people feel welcome in every way possible so for an example /me Welcomes The Man. so i can do good use of /me i am a fairly decent roleplayer i have 3RPP all from Passive roleplays i know how to run a business i am fairly experienced i can take roleplays to the next level and making it a bit more realistic ect i can do good roleplays
                               [Image: cTtj0GE.jpg]
Hello Mr. Druggo Mike,
Please be patient while's we are assessing your application. This process could take up to a week as we are considering every prospect you had said in your application. 
Yours Sincerely,
            Bobby Chang.          
The following 1 user Likes Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(02-05-2018, 06:24 PM)[FL:RP] Druggo Wrote:
Name: Mike

Why you want to run this certain business: Because i have always wanted to run a Hotel as i just love how they work interacting with people interviewing people for jobs but the main thing is that you will like for me to be running this business is ill literally take it to another level im talking Room Service, Food brought to the room, Access to a nice room where you can have refreshments and chill  out with music i will make the Hotel so realistic i will even have security guards cause you will always get the odd minge coming in messing about all the people in my Hotel will be experienced and they will have to do a interview so i can see what there skills are on if they have what it takes to be in my Hotel

Quote:
Hello mike, 
I would like to apologise first of all with not getting back to you within the 1 week reply system. Unfortunately, we have Denied your application. Feel free to do another aoplication in 2 weeks time.