Zona's AMA
Opinion on me?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Zona
(02-05-2018, 07:19 PM)Random Wrote: Opinion on me?

Mountain mod, glibness and superficial charm, grandiose sense of self-worth, pathological lying, cunning/manipulative, lack of remorse, emotional shallowness, callousness and lack of empathy, unwillingness to accept responsibility for actions, a tendency to boredom, a parasitic lifestyle, a lack of realistic long-term goals, impulsivity, irresponsibility, lack of behavioural control, behavioural problems in early life, juvenile delinquency, criminal versatility, a history of “revocation of conditional release” (ie broken parole), multiple marriages, and promiscuous sexual behaviour.   Heart
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Random
(02-05-2018, 07:19 PM)Random Wrote: Opinion on me?

You are a real decent guy and I hope that I will get to know more of you. If not, it would be a bit of a shame really ... I get a small touch of you which is that you want to promote RP and help out. Helpful is always important and after may experience with you, I feel like you are a hell of a good person who is kind, helpful and also a respected person also by me.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Random
Predictions on new promotions like teacher/moderator/admin

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Zona
(02-05-2018, 10:46 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Predictions on new promotions like teacher/moderator/admin

I think the current TAs will all be promoted to administrators as they have done a wonderful job so far and I bet they will do even better out the rest of the months. 

Hmm when it cones to teacher,  I think Kyle, Grapefruit, Druggo, Pufitee, DOGGO, Willem and many many more would fit the teacher rank but I think Kyle will do best and will receive it at some point during his time at FL.

If i think a little bit when it comes to new trial administrators, I would go for .. it's very hard but I'd why. I don't feel like someone got that .. drive if i can put is that way or maybe it's just be. Maybe I see someone it a week, a month, next year but at this time naw.

PS! Watch out for grammar issues as sent with my phone
  • Willem de Walrus
How would you rate your overall experience at Fearless (1-10)

Do you see yourself becoming a teacher or any other role in 2018?

What is your opinion on me?
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Zona
(02-06-2018, 07:09 AM)Create Wrote: How would you rate your overall experience at Fearless (1-10)

Do you see yourself becoming a teacher or any other role in 2018?

What is your opinion on me?

Hmm, my overall experience with Fearless would be a 7. There is many great things with FL but it can be improved of course but I highly enjoy FL at most times.

I do. I think I would be a great teacher to be honest. Not only do I roleplay decent but I also involve people into my roleplays. I dont care who I roleplay with but exceptions can be made f.example if someone ruins the roleplay and has none intentions to roleplay with. I normally try to take it In-Character if possible so yes, I do think I would become a teacher within 2018.

Create, you are an amazing teacher with great knowledge and a great personality. You are also a funny person as well who managed to trick me real well once and I'm happy to see you as a teacher because you really deserve it. You try to involve people into your roleplays which really inspire me to do the same so thank you.
  •
Opinion on me?
The following 1 user Likes Ethan Bradberry's post:
  • Zona
(02-06-2018, 11:57 AM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: Opinion on me?

One of the best government roleplayers! I think you are a person who you can easily do a roleplay with as you are very talented when to roleplaying so keep it up bro! Also, a very approachable person who you don't have to be afraid to talk to.
Opinion on me?
The following 1 user Likes Byra's post:
  • Zona