Zona's AMA
[FL:RP] Zona: Use my forum AMA for any unique questions like "Why are you such a good singer?!" or another amazing question/questions
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 7 users Like MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Zona, Lewwings, Ethan Bradberry, Archer, Spartan_KCT, Random, jhayw
Why did you have sex in my shop today?
Opinion on me?

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Zona
(02-04-2018, 09:45 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Why did you have sex in my shop today?
Opinion on me?

Well I came in earlier as another character. So I wanted to try something new .. again .. Well let's say it .. i have done it before in some other shops but yea .. normally gone great and it was a really cool dupe so why not leave tracks? 

You seems to be a very friendly person who is open for a lot of role play related topics. You have in general made a really good first impression on me. 
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Willem de Walrus
Opinion on me?

Favorite RP you've done?
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Zona
(02-05-2018, 02:30 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: Opinion on me?

Favorite RP you've done?

I think you are a very open person. It's easy to get to know you and you seems to be a pretty good roleplayer as well. 

That must be the 4Sound role play I did with Pufitee and Druggo indeed. 
  • Spartan_KCT
Opinion on me?

How do you feel now that you are part of Peaky Blinders?

Made you hold a gun for the first time, how did it feel to go from passive to a bit of aggressive style of play? The transaction to Peaky Blinders.
The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • Zona
Honest opinion/criticism on me?

Why did you pick the name you have?

What's your philosophy in life?
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Zona
Opinion on Me?
Do you have a cat?
What is the best kind of chips, skinny, phatt, or thicc?
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Zona
(02-05-2018, 07:43 AM)Kevin Ram sey Wrote: Opinion on me?

How do you feel now that you are part of Peaky Blinders?

Made you hold a gun for the first time, how did it feel to go from passive to a bit of aggressive style of play? The transaction to Peaky Blinders.
Well, where do I start? ... You are a really unique person which is hard to find. We click very well because we got a lot to talk about in general. You are a very nice person to all people who may come in your way. You are ofc the King of RP! You are also one of my best friends here at FL and I'm so grateful for that.

Its a huge step for me to join the Peaky Blinders but I think it is a step in the correct direction and I enjoy it so far!

Hmm, I'm not very used to it but I guess I will have to get to know Aggressive RP a bit more. So thanks!

(02-05-2018, 09:29 AM)Grapefruit Wrote: Honest opinion/criticism on me?

Why did you pick the name you have?

What's your philosophy in life?

You are a really good roleplayer and you RP 24/7! It is very nice to see and you do not mind who you roleplay with as long they do not totally ruin it and that's what I really like with you. Also an amazing leader so keep it up! I do not have much to say about you as we are very similar at most "platforms"

I picked the name because I'm half Cuban and I really enjoy a cuban group nicked "Gente de zona". I first picked Zonamann for many years ago when I created a minecraft user for the first time. I sooner changed to "Zona" for a more .. Mature name if I can put it that way? So the same got something to do with my culture as music is a big part of the cuban culture. My grandma passed away last sunday so I really want to keep this name because we were really really close.

"Du må gjøre det du må gjøre, for å gjøre det du vil gjøre". This means "You must do what you need to do to do what you want to do" and I think like that while studying, gaming, playing floorball ect. It has kept me on tracks indeed!

(02-05-2018, 05:25 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: Opinion on Me?
Do you have a cat?
What is the best kind of chips, skinny, phatt, or thick?

I haven't got very very much experience with you but I know who you are and we have talked a bit. You seem to be a very funny person but also very serious. I like that a lot. We need more serious roleplayers at FL so keep up with what you are doing!

I do. Her name is "Mira" because it all started with my mom who always said "Mira! Mira! Mira" when she was a kitten which means "Look! Look! Look!" so yea ... You can also use "Mira" as a female name in Norway so the conclusion landed on to nick our cat Mira.

Spoiler: Pictures
[Image: csPoTh4.png]
[Image: cOumpeW.png]
[Image: 0WhEzIq.png]

Well ofc skinny!
  •
(02-05-2018, 06:55 PM)Zona Wrote: ----------------
(02-05-2018, 05:25 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: Opinion on Me?
Do you have a cat?
What is the best kind of chips, skinny, phatt, or thick?

I haven't got very very much experience with you but I know who you are and we have talked a bit. You seem to be a very funny person but also very serious. I like that a lot. We need more serious roleplayers at FL so keep up with what you are doing!

I do. Her name is "Mira" because it all started with my mom who always said "Mira! Mira! Mira" when she was a kitten which means "Look! Look! Look!" so yea ... You can also use "Mira" as a female name in Norway so the conclusion landed on to nick our cat Mira.

Spoiler: Pictures
[Image: csPoTh4.png]
[Image: cOumpeW.png]
[Image: 0WhEzIq.png]

Well ofc skinny!

Best answer to the cat question ever, I FUCKING LOVE CATS
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Zona